??? 3

POV: No ones

Winter has just arrived at Menagerie. Many different faunus notice the Atlas Airship and then runs towards to it. They surround the airship with weapons, ready to attack her. She slowly walks out of the airship with her hands up

Male Faunus 1: It's a Schnee! Let's kill her!

Winter: I am not here to start a fight. I need to speak with-

Female Faunus 1: Shut it Schnee! You are not speaking to anyone!

Winter: Please, Remnant needs help. If you just let me expl-

Female Faunus 2: Can we just kill her already!

Male Faunus 2: Yeah! 

The many different Faunus start to approach her slowly, their eyes filled with hate and rage. 

Ghira: That's enough!

Everyone stops and looks back to see Ghira and Kali Belladonna making their way through the crowd of faunus.

Ghira: Miss Schnee, what are you doing here in Menagerie?

Winter then approaches and bows her head for a few seconds.

Winter: Ghira Belladonna, I have come here asking for help.

Ghira: Why would you come here for help? You are a part of the Atlas military.

Winter: The Kingdom of Atlas has fallen to a threat that we couldn't stop. Atlas has fallen, and I am sure you also heard that Vacuo fell as well?

Kali: *she puts her hand over her mouth* That's awful.

Ghira: Indeed it is, but why do you seek help in Menagerie?

Winter: I am looking for Sunchock and Blake. We are going to need their help stop whoever is doing theses horrible things.

Kali: We haven't seen them in a while. However, we... do know someone else that can possibly help you.

Ghira: Kali! You aren't suggesting...

Kali: She must if they are to stop those monsters.

Ghira: *he lets out a very loud sigh* Come with us.

Ghira and Kali walk back to their mansion, Winter then follows them as well.

Meanwhile, at the Schnee mansion. Fire is seen everywhere as the mansion then falls down completely. The shadowy figure is floating with in the smoke as Mercury and Emerald watch from a safe distance. Emerald grabs her scroll and calls Cinder.

Cinder: What is it?

Emerald: The Schnee Mansion is nothing but ashes. There were no survivors.

Cinder: Very good. Have Arthur bring you to me. We still have to pay Raven a little visit.

Emerald: Understood, we will see you soon.

The call ends as Mercury and Emerald go to Arthur who is standing outside of a airship.

Watts: So where are we going now?

Mercury: We are going to Anima.

Watts: Do you really think she can beat Raven and those bandits?

Emerald: The bandits won't be much of a problem. Raven is the only threat.

Watts: True, but Raven won't be easy to beat. It will probably take all four of you to take her out. 

Mercury: We will have to wait and see. Now lets go.

Watts, Mercury, and Emerald walk into the airship and fly to Anima. The shadowy figure looks down at the destruction of the Schnee Mansion before flying away, following the airship.

End of  ??? 3