Awakening Arc Chapter 43: It's Official

After completing a mission with the Ace-Ops, you and your friends got to meet up with General Ironwood while also meeting Jacques Schnee for the first time. Winter and Penny had just arrived a little bit after because something was apparently planned. General Ironwood called an airship for everyone and a few minutes later, you all were inside Amity Colosseum. Once you all were on the center of the stage, General Ironwood gives a speech as he, Winter, and Penny stand across from you all. 

Ironwood: It goes without saying that this arena holds, a significance to all of us. It's only fitting that we should be able to reconvene here. Now. When the world needs to be brought together more than ever, the road you traveled from our first meeting hasn't been easy. You fought for your school and your friends at Beacon. You fought for the world and the innocent at Haven Academy and beyond. You faced down terrors people can't even fathom. That's not the behavior of students. It's the behavior... of huntsmen and huntresses. 

Penny then walks up to you all then looks at her scroll pad. She then taps it after she passes by someone. Ren's scroll was the first to go off as he takes it out and looks at it.

Ren: Wait, what is this?

Winter: You are being granted your huntsman licenses, today. 

Penny then walks by you and you take your scroll out once it buzzes. You see that your license changed and it's now a huntsman license.

Ironwood: I know this is coming a little ahead of schedule, but Brothers know you deserve it. I only regret that I couldn't do something a little more, ceremonious for the occasion. 

Ruby: I...we... we're honored, General Ironwood. But you really don't have to do th-

Ironwood: Please. With the threat of Salem still out there and tensions rising in our kingdom, I certainly could use more trustworthy fighters by my side. I should be so lucky to have all of you. *he looks at you all* It's okay. It's a big moment. And what better way than to celebrate here. When this tower is ready and communications are back up and running, we'll tell the world about Salem and face down whatever comes at us after that, together. *he then sighs* That's just about all the pomp I have in me. If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to running this operation. Um... well then, enjoy the cake. 

General Ironwood then leaves with Winter following behind him. 

Penny: Your speech outros are improving, sir.

You and everyone else look back at your scrolls to see that you all are now Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Yang: After everything we've been through, I almost forgot this is what I wanted in the first place. 

Blake: When Beacon fell, I didn't think this would even be possible. 

Weiss: It almost feels trivial now. 

Qrow: Jeez, guys, lighten up a little. Enjoy yourselves for a change. You've earned it. 

Nora: Finally! Someone said it. Let's kill some cake, huh? Because I can eat two slices before Ren eats one. Who says I can't?! Who says it, huh?!

Ren: Nora, nobody is arguing with you about this.

You: *you roll your eyes and smile* Nora, first one to eat six slices of cake wins. 

Nora: *she turns to you with a smile* Oh, it is on, Sunchock!

You all go towards the cake, laughing and talking. Ruby doesn't join you all at the moment, she and Qrow sit on the bleachers. Penny then uses her swords to cut the cake with ease. Right when that happens, you and Nora start your eating competition. It was close, but you end up winning. After that, you and Blake start talking while Yang takes pictures of everyone on her scroll, Ren and Jaune talk to each other, and Nora talks to Penny.