Eclipse Arc Chapter 19: Darkness Has Arrived

A day has passed since the entire world of Remnant saw Yang injure Mercury. You and the rest of your team were in the spectator seats, witnessing it with your own eyes. General Ironwood had visited you and your team to discuss what had happened. Sadly, you were all told the Yang was disqualified from the tournament. General Ironwood has now just left your room. Yang, who is still upset about what happened, breaks the silence by asking a question.

Yang: You guys believe me... right?

Ruby: Duh!

You: Of course.

Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang then slowly turns to look at Blake, who hasn't said a word even when General Ironwood was talking to you all.

Yang: ...Blake?

Blake still remains silent for a bit, lowering her head. Surprising you, Weiss, and Ruby. She then finally speaks but doesn't look at Yang. She instead looks away.

Blake: I want to believe you.

Ruby: Huh? 

Weiss: *she says with a raised voice, indicating she was angry at Blake* What's that supposed to mean?

You look at Blake then at Yang, who tears up a bit.

Yang: Blake? *she says in a sad tone*

You watch as Blake looks at Yang then looks back down.

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake then looks at Weiss and sighs before looking down again.

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... Little choices began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents... then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just... very... familiar. *she looks up at Yang* But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look at me in the eyes and tell me he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: *she sniffles then wipes her tears* I saw him attack me. So I attacked back.

Blake: *she looks down one more time then looks at Yang* Okay. Thank you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

You, Blake, Weiss, and Ruby get up.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair. 

You all leave the room to let Yang be alone and rest up. Once Ruby closes the door, Weiss is the first one to say something.

Weiss: This is a mess.

You: You got that right.

Jaune: *he opened the door to Team JNPR's room silently and speaks to you four* She doing okay?

You see Ren, Nora, and Pyrrha look at you four. They all have worried looks on their faces.

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ruby: Alright then... if that's the case... Pyrrha?