??? 1

POV: No one

At Salem's castle, fighting can be heard as there is also a body that is leaning against the wall. It was Hazel, his aura is gone and his breathing has stopped. The fighting continues as a maniacal laugh and gun shots can be heard in the meeting room. In the room, Dr. Watts is standing still, with Emerald holding a blade from her gun to his neck. He watches as Mercury and Tyrian are fighting while Cinder stands over Salem with her fire sword impaling her to the ground. Mercury kicks Tyrian through the table, causing his aura to run out.   

Tyrian: *he gets up from the crash and laughs, but collapses on to his hands and knees* You...you put more of a fight... than I thought you would... boy. *crazy evil laugh*

Mercury: Shut up already. *he kicks Tyrian in the head*

The sound of the gun in his boot can be heard right when his foot connects with Tyrian. Tyrian collapses on to the ground, no longer breathing. Mercury turns to Cinder and nods, which Cinder does the same and looks back at Salem.

Salem: *she is breathing heavily and stares at Cinder with hate and pain* I...don't know how you... got rid of my immortality... but you won't be able to take over Remnant...without me.

Cinder: That's where you are wrong Salem. You are no longer needed in this plan.

Watts: Really, because without her, the grimm will attack on their own.

Emerald: *she hits the back of his leg, causing him to be on his knees* Be quiet, or you'll end up like Tyrian and Hazel.

Footsteps can be heard through the dark hallway.

Cinder: He is finally here.

Salem watches closely and sees a dark, shadowy figure and nothing else. She immediately realizes who it is.  

Salem: How is he... alive?

Cinder: Those wish orbs that Team RWBYS had were incredible, granting us three wishes with no limitations whatsoever.

Mercury: There was that one side effect that affected him.

Cinder: True, but he is still powerful nonetheless.

Cinder then creates a ball of fire and aims it at Salem.

Salem: You aren't going to get far with your plan child. 

Cinder: *she smirks* Actually, my plan is working a whole lot better than yours ever will. Goodbye... Salem.

Salem reaches for Cinder and screams but Cinder fires the fireball at Salem, burning her. The fire diminishes and there is nothing left, but Salem's earrings and the jewels in her hair. Cinder then turns to Dr. Watts and approaches him slowly with a smirk on her face.

Cinder: Listen hear, you're going to help if you value your life. Understand!?

Watts: *he looks at Cinder, Mercury, Emerald and the shadowy figure before looking back at Cinder* What do you want me to do?

Cinder: *she smirks and nods at the shadowy figure* 

Shadowy figure: *walks out of the room, remaining silent*

Cinder: *she looks back at Dr. Watts* I need you to take out everything... in Atlas.

End of ??? 1