Chapter 1: Safe With Me

Penny: Sup. That's legit all I have to say. I just finished one of my longest stories which was also my first story. A Twisted Little Thing Called Love. 

Jason P.O.V.

The last thing I expected to see at my front door was my younger brother Dick. "J... Jason, c...can I st...ay with you for a whi...while?" Dick asked shivering and crying.

"Get in. You can stay here anytime you want. What happened, Dickie?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and cried harder. "Dickie?" He sniffled until he let go. "Dickie, what happened?" I asked bending down to his height.

"I did something bad. Everyone hates me." Dick said sinking down the wall with his hands in his face. "Almost got killed. I'm clearly here so why is everyone mad at me?" 

"You made a stupid mistake. Stay with me until this blows over. Tell me everything." I said sitting down next to him.

Dick P.O.V. Flashback

I was cornered and didn't even think of getting help. I took the guy's gun and shot him in the foot. Jason was really rubbing off on me. "What the hell were you thinking Robin? You know what with your dumbass mind you probably weren't even thinking at all. You're a screwup and that's all you'll ever be. I don't even know why I was friends with you in the first place." Wally said walking off. the other team members were distracted so I ran off to find Jason. He would take me in. I hope.

Jason P.O.V.

"I'm gonna kill your asshole of a friend," Jason said as Kori and Roy walked in. We were in civilian clothes by then. 

"Dick. I am the excited to see you!" Kori said picking Dick up. She always liked seeing him.

"He's gonna be staying with us for a while. Something happened with his team. Wally to be more specific." I said to the whole room.

"What did kid mouth do this time?" Roy asked rolling his eyes. I shot him a glare that said everything for me.

"Welcome to our team, Dickie. Maybe we should get you a new name. How about Renegade?" Dick smiled at Roy's suggestion. The two boys went to work on a new costume.

Wally P.O.V.

It's been two days since I've seen Dick. I was told to apologize. I care about him. I love him. I was just worried. How am I supposed to do that if he wouldn't even show up? "Have you seen Robin?" Artemis asked. "There's a problem with the door locks." I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"He probably killed himself or something. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at him." I said crying. Artemis came over and gave me a hug. He was probably with one of his brothers. Jason's his favorite. Maybe if I find Jason I can get Dick back. I hope I'm not too late.