Chapter 14: SEX! (MAYBE)

E: Hello, I'm E Penny's older brother and I will be writing this chapter. Thank you in advance for reading. Penny is on a trip with her school for a week and therefore I will be writing for her as well as my twin sister Annie. So, welcome back to everyone who has been reading since the beginning and welcomes to those who are just joining. Well, let's get on to the story. 

Warning: Annie requested that since the innocent (phhhhhh) Penny isn't here that I should do a lemon or smut chapter. Well, since I'm seventeen why the hell not!

Wally P.O.V.

I woke up with my arm around someone's waist. That person is looking me in the eyes smiling. "What? Is there something on my face?" Dick asked panicking. I leaned in and kissed him slowly. He still had the faintest smell of toothpaste. When he smiled into the kiss, that was when I pulled him into my lap and pulled back from the kiss. "Good morning?" He said questioningly. 

"Good morning. So, what do you feel like doing today?" I asked since the girls went out. That's what they said last night anyway.  

"Hang out, maybe try something different?" He asked wrapping his legs tighter around my waist. 

"Really? Something new." I said winking. He groaned and rolled his eyes smiling. "Like what?" I asked flipping us over. He turned bright red and sat there thinking. "Like sex, maybe?" I asked poking his nose. He pushed me back and straddled himself on my waist. 

"Maybe." He said smiling. He took his shirt off and threw it across the room and I slammed him into the bed kissing his neck. Dick moaned and arched his back. "Wally, dear God. Wally, please. I need it... I need you." He said. He was only turning me on more. I ran across the room to get supplies and back to him. He was naked on my bed and already stretching himself dry.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded as I entered. His face contorted in pain but soon he found pleasure. About twenty minutes of banging and kissing we were asleep with peaceful dreams.

Penny: I'm back. What the fuck!!!!????? Why?

E: Yeah sorry.

Annie: Did you see? This story is #4 in birdflash! Anyone who looks for birdflash now will see this story!

Penny: Yessssssss!