Chapter 12: No More Suckers

Penny: Yes I took down the writing I had put up before this. I realized that I wasn't ready. One of the kids in my school was picking on me more than usual. I did what I could and denied. I hope you all forgive me for going back to an alias. That was my real name in the last part if you were one of the four people to read it. Annie is actually two people though, a boy and a girl. Shit, I'm crying. Get it together girl. The boy does the writing the girl makes the profile and all of the sassy remarks on my account. The boy Annie will now be referred to as E. The girl will be referred to as Annie like usual. (Palton is our real last name. Plus we're all siblings.)

E: I'm gonna kill someone! Bye Lil' sis.

Annie: Really? BTW bold is Dick singing. Might want to turn on the music.

Jason P.O.V.

God, I must have been drunk to fuck a whore like Artemis. I'm freaking gay, GAY. Why would I bang a girl? Something is wrong with me. Maybe it's cause she looks like a guy. She said she was a fricking lesbo so?

"My girlfriend wants a child so can you just you know?" a voice said.

"Yeah just let me get really drunk first," I said. 

Wait she paid me to bang her! That's fucking great news! I've gotta go tell Roy! Wait a second. Won't that hurt her feelings? Nah.

Wally P.O.V.

I heard humming coming from Dick's bedroom. Dick was in his room with a white stick out of the end of his mouth.  There was a girl in his room too. The girl had red hair and was smiling at him.  "Come on Dickie. You know I love you." The girl said teasingly.

"I'm taken, Babs. Nothing is up. Take a look at the boy like me. Never stood on my own two feet. Now I'm blue, as I can be. Oh, love couldn't get me down. Sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Say, love, say love, or love's gonna get you down. Say, love, say, love or love's gonna get you down."  Dick sang grabbing the girl's hands.

"I went walking with my mama one day when she warn me what people say, live your life until love is found, or love's gonna get you down." The girl said before Dick started singing again. 

"Sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Say, love, say love, or love's gonna get you down. Say, love, say, love or love's gonna get you down. Mama told me what I should know too much candy gonna rot your soul. If she loves you let her go, cause love only gets you down." Dick sang again laughing. They were doing an obviously practiced dance to the words. "Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, lollipop. Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, lollipop. Sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Say, sucking too hard on your lollipop, or love's gonna get you down." Dick continued before they finished falling on the floor laughing hysterically. I watched amused by their behavior. I walked in clapping. 

"Impressive." 

"I'm Batgirl. One of Robin's friends. I'm the only bat that's the same age as him and Batman is letting me join the team." The red-haired girl with sunglasses on said.

"I'm Wally, Robin's boyfriend." I said shaking her hand "How long have you two known each other?" I asked.

"Since we were nine. We're friends at school so he has someone to talk to." Batgirl said clearing somethings up. This was going to be interesting.

Penny: By the time I started updating this chapter, there were over 300 views! Thank you guys so much! The singing thing I put in there to promote my new book called: A Musical Disaster (Heavy on the Dis) Please go check it out. See ya'll next time.