Chapter 11: Hooking Up

Penny: I have something to tell you all. Annie just came out with her first story! Everybody, please go check it out. Go ahead and follow her too. She has a lot of talent and skill. Look up Annie Vanhaven.

Warning: This will contain extreme language. 

Artemis P.O.V.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I so fucking late for work. The burger stand that I work at doesn't fucking accept tardiness. Being fucking two weeks pregnant sucks a big fat fucking dick. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. As if things couldn't get fucking worse, Jason won't fucking talk to me. He thinks I was fucking irresponsible. Fuck him. I'm pregnant with his fucking baby and he won't fucking talk to me. God fucking damn it. I need to talk to Dick he'll know what's wrong. Screw work.

Dick P.O.V.

Wally and I were getting intimate when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and looked in the mirror to see love marks all over my neck. I shrugged and opened the door. "Hey, Dick I really need to talk to... What the fuck Wally?" Artemis said pointing to Wally in my bed reading a book.

"You wanted to talk." I said urging her on.

"Yeah, your brother has been ignoring me ever since he found out about you know what." Artemis said keeping her voice down. Right, the baby. 

"Jason left with Kori and Roy a few days ago. They have a mission that's paying really well. Sorry, I guess he forgot to tell you." I said knowing that it hurt her. "He'll be back in a week or two. I promise he'll be safe." I said before she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey! Hands off him. Dickie's mine bitchy pants." Wally said before Artemis let go and left smiling. "Shall we continue?" Wally asked pulling me back into the bed.

"Of course." I said smiling before he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Penny: I'm soooooo excited to be back! Please again go check out Annie's story! Please!!!!!!