Chapter 17: Brand New

Penny: Hey guys. I've been super stressed out. I'm a part of the tech crew for a play and our second performance is tonight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Who cares it will all work out in the end. You might be asking, Penny if the play is tonight then why are you writing this right now? Well, you guys help me focus before something big happens and I would like to thank you guys for everything you have done for me. But here I am in all of my glory. Annie will be taking over this chapter and some of my stories. The musical AU that I made will be taken over by her. Anyways onto the story!

Roy P.O.V.

Jason, Kori, and I ran into the building shooting anything in our path. The fire was out moments later and I saw Garth standing on one of the rafters. "Garth, you made it!" Kori yelled hugging him.

"Yeah, Dickie is my honorary little bro too," Garth said crossing his arms. He jumped down and we fought our way to the top of the building. Damien was standing there as if he was waiting for us. 

"So, you found me. I wasn't expecting you guys to get your heads out of your asses long enough." The boy said still not facing us. He's not really here. The building was a ticking time bomb. I whispered to Garth and he destroyed the spot where the 'kid' used to be. Jason gromed in annoyance as he picked up the empty clothes.

"Damn it!" He yelled before falling to the floor crying. I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He wanted to avenge his brother. He wanted nothing more than to get rid of the boy and help his brother feel safe again. He growled and stood up walking away mumbling something about searching for clues. I walked behind him and we were soon back at our base.

Dick P.O.V.

Wally and I snuggled together on the couch were watching the news and saw that Ace Chemicals was destroyed. Wally ran away to give me a moment to process that Jason still cared even if I wasn't an outlaw.

Flashback

"Rember Dickie, even if you leave, you will always be an outlaw to us," Jason said smiling at me with Kori and Roy behind him.

"Also, Garth is visiting next week so you two can become better friends," Roy said punching me on the shoulder.

End Flashback

I would always be an outlaw in their eyes. That's something worth remembering.