Chapter 3: Boys Like You

Penny: I'm taking suggestions. My other books are taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also trying to cut down on screen time so I'm writing most of my shit on paper. Better watch out, better watch out, better watch out. 

Jason P.O.V.

"He's new and improved. Better than ever and wants to kill you. I do too but that's beside the point. Boys like you get whatever and whomever you want. It's sickening." I said hugging Renegade and looking at Wally.

"Can we finish them off? I'm getting bored." Dick said inspecting his nails.

"Robin, I'm sorry. I need to talk to you." Wally said trying to knock some sense into him.

"Why. so you can yell at me again? Call me stupid, dumb, idiotic. I'm sorry was that too many words for you. I'll try better next time. Wait there isn't going to be a next time. You hurt me. If you don't want to be friends then why did you come here? Do you want to bagger me more or do you want to see me cry? Guess what. I don't want to see you ever again. Burn in hell asshole." Dick said before firing his gun at Wally. All of a sudden Dick was gone and so was Wally.

"Kori! The speedster took him. Go after that second-rate hero." I yelled. I hope it's not too late.

Wally P.O.V.

"I love you Robin. I always have and always will. I was scared that you could have gotten hurt. If anything happened to you... I would... I wouldn't know what to do with myself." I said after I dumped him on the couch in the mount justice living room.

"I thought I felt the same way. Boys like you don't deserve boys like me. Jason taught me everything about boys like you. You're two-faced and a lier." He yelled at me.

"Robin, Jason is wrong about me."

"Jason is never wrong!"

"Killing is wrong, coming back to life is wrong, and sleeping around is wrong. I know him better than you know him. I feel what he feels. I'm seventeen for crying out loud. I love you and I will only ever love you." I said finally admitting everything.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I guess Jason is wrong. I shouldn't have become a monster. Please forgive me." Dick said looking down.

"I forgive you as long as you forgive me." I said smiling. He nodded his head and jumped into my arms. This is the start of boys like us.

Annie: What about Jason.

Penny: You'll see.