Chapter 6: Talon

Penny: I haven't written in a while. I've just let Annie take over for a day. Without further ado: Chapter Six!

Wally P.O.V.

Red Hood 036" I looked down as Jason walked over to me gripping my neck.

"You killed my brother you bastard!" Jason yelled sucking the life out of me.

"Put him down! It was a mistake!" M'gann yelled crying.

Dick P.O.V.

Someone grabbed me before I fell to my death. "Hello, I am Ra's Al Ghul. You will serve me." The man said still holding me. "My grandson needs someone to share his life with. You will be that person." Ra's said dragging me into some sort of portal. 

"Wait! I don't... I can't... Jay will kill him!" I yelled thinking of Wally the boy who I thought loved me.

"Let him die. He almost killed my new heir. If your brother doesn't kill him I will have Damien do it instead. Damien has been watching you for a while now. He wants you to be his and you will be or I will kill everyone you ever loved. You will be loyal to Damien." Ra's said before throwing me into a room. I looked up to see a tan black haired boy who looked about eighteen.

"You are Richard Grayson. You belong to me. I am Damien Al Ghul the heir to the demon's head. I learned that you are different that you have an ability. My people have tested it. You can..."

Roy P.O.V.

Forensics ran a test and found out that it wasn't Dick's body. He must have gotten out in time. We are all having a meeting with Bruce who pointed out places we should search. I hope we're not too late.

Wally P.O.V.

Forgive me, Dick, please forgive me when I find you.

Penny: What can Dick do????? Find out next chapter!