Chapter 18: It Says Murder

Penny: I just had the fucking funniest realization: all of my last chapters had the fucking wrong chapter number. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also, 834 reads! So, I just finished one of my stories, The Hero Trap, please go check it out in the intervals where I don't write. In the video go to 2:11 then skip to 3:48. So, onto the chapter.

Damien P.O.V.

My plan worked. Tricking them was too easy. My beloved will soon be mine. I looked at the signals beeping on the screen showing where the four outlaws were heading too. Underground.

Jason P.O.V.

We got back to the beginning of our search for that bo that would soon be dead. I want his head on my wall. Those pimps better take care of my brother. I walked over to my bed and felt a stinging in my head. Something was wrong. I took the scanner and ran it over my head to find a small piece of metal on the outside of my head. I took it off and searched for the others and saw that they all had that small pieces of metal in their hands too. 

"We are being followed friend Jason." Kori said crushing the device in her hand.

"Destroy them then we move on to the next safe house." I said crushing mine as well. Roy and Garth threw theirs against the ground and stepped on them. Look at the writing on the wall, it says murder. We ran to Star City to consult with Slade and bargain.

Slade P.O.V.

"I will kill him on one condition."

"What?" 

"I get to keep the boy for one month to train him." I said sitting down with a smile on my face. It is obvious that I have won.

"Fine. Kill him in the next week and you can have him for a month." 

"Good boy. Now let me get back to work. I have an assassin to kill." I said shooing him and his friends out. I finally get Dick Grayson and, I will make the most of it.

Penny: I had to bring Slade into the story. So worth it! It says murder.