Chapter 2: This is my Home

Penny: Holy crap. Maybe Wally will arrive just in time to stop Dick from making the worst mistake of his life. You never know. I'm awful, I know.

Jason P.O.V.

I told Bruce that Dick would be staying with me for a while. Bruce being the dad of the year told me to be careful. It's been a week since he's come to live with me. His costume was stripped of the R, no cape, and a hood with a red outlined mask.

{Yes a legit hood}

He's in my clan now and we don't give up on each other. For a kid, he's pretty good with a gun. 

Artemis P.O.V. 

I miss Robin. It's too boring here without him. I sat on the couch bored out of my mind when I saw a boy on the news. He looked too familiar. This boy had no innocence. He was killing and didn't even care. "We should go put a stop to this." I said getting up.

"Let's go, team. We need to stop moping around and get back to what we do best." Kaldur said motioning for us to follow him. I'm going to die.

Dick P.O.V.

Being Renegade is the best feeling in the world. Murdering murders only makes there less of them in the world. I put a bullet in the last thug's brain only to see my team behind me. "You should leave this stuff to the heroes." Wally said as I turned around. 

"No. You should leave this stuff to the people who know what crime does to a person. I don't have a heart so I can kill. You might not have one either though." I said pointing my gun at Wally's head.

"We can handle it too." Konner yelled wanting to prove himself.

"Red? Can I kill them?" I asked my brother who was approaching from behind the team of heroes.

"Why not. Have fun Birdie." Jason said walking in-between the confused heroes.

"You hurt me. Burn in hell Wally." I said firing at him. Wally ran out of the way and over to Jason.

"What have you done to Robin?" Wally yelled at Jason grabbing him by the neck. He seemed upset no worried. Did this mean he cared all along?

Wally P.O.V.

The twirp was firing at me while I was trying to talk to Jason. "I didn't do anything to him. He came to me all on his own. Didn't you ask Batman where he was? You were the one who broke him. All he wanted was a friend. He's here with us you know. Meet Renegade." Jason said pointing at the kid who shot his stupid gun at me. 

"No! You did this to him! We may have had an argument but that was it." I yelled. I put the pieces together. This was all my fault. I killed Robin and made a monster.

Penny: That was tiring. Get ready for another chapter.