Chapter 13: Batgirl and a Pregnant Artemis

Penny: Welp I'm back with almost 325 views. Thank you to everyone who has been here with me since the beginning. Here we go!

Artemis P.O.V.

A girl came out of Robin's room with him. Wally followed behind and the two looked like kids in a candy store. "Bats, come on you've got to admit that you and Zatanna have chemistry together," Robin said teasing the girl in front of him.

"They've been like that for an hour. Batgirl is Robin's only friend that's his age." Wally whispered to me. "She's joining the team." He added.

"YES!" I yelled loud enough to be heard by the two youngsters.

"Well, she's happy," Batgirl said walking over to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Batgirl." The redhead said with her vibrant green eyes peering into my soul. "Didn't you bang J..." she almost finished before Robin climbed up her back to clamp a hand over her mouth.

"Artemis is going to be out for a while so Batgirl will be getting used to the team so she can fill in for Artemis," Robin said before dragging his new friend or old friend out of the room.

"Someone's jealous," I said teasingly to Wally.

"I'm not worried about it. I know their secret identities and they are not a couple. Batgirl is a lesbian and Robin is gay." Wally said making his point. I groaned. Being fricken one month pregnant isn't that bad, but I hate it. Oh well.

Barbra P.O.V.

"So the blondie is a lesbian!" I said excitedly. Dick looked into his lap. He exhaled through his nose and laid down.

"Yeah, she is. Don't try anything though. She has a girlfriend. Remember that bitch who punched me in the face on the first day of school. Her friend Bette is Artemis' girlfriend." Dick said before yawning. I walked to my bed which was on the other side of the room from his. "Get some sleep Babs." Dick said before turning his lamp off.

"Goodnight Dickie." I said before turning mine off too and drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Penny: This was really short. Sorry about that. Chapter 13 though!