Chapter 16: I Heart You

Penny: 594 fucking reads! I don't really know what I want to do next in the story. I have so many options. Please message me with any ideas. I just want to thank you guys for being so patient with the updates.

E: (Whispers to Annie) Is it just me or is she calmer than usual.

Annie: 3,2,1.

Penny: 594 FUCKING READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E: *facepalms*

Artemis P.O.V.

"I'm his boyfriend." Wally said agitated

"Well, I'm like his sister." I retorted. Wally growled and stalked off to his room for however long we were staying there. 

The next morning, we were eating breakfast and Dick came out of his room and sat down between us. "Dick is Artemis really like your sister and why does she get to skip the mission?" Wally asked.

"She is like my sister, can I tell him?" Dick asked yawning. I nodded my head and he jumped up onto the counter. "Artemis is pregnant with my brother's baby." Dick said before Wally spit out all of the water in his mouth.

"I thought you were a lesbian." He said confused.

"I am, my girlfriend wanted a kid and so did I," I said going to sit down on the couch. Dick grabbed an apple juice and jumped on the couch and stalked over me. The kid was ridiculous sometimes.

Jason P.O.V.

I sat with Roy and Kori on the roof of Ace Chemicals. Damien was back and we would kill the bastard once and for all. "Friend Jason, you are growling. Is something the matter?" Kori asked 

"Damien is back, Dick is missing and not answering his calls, and Bruce won't tell me what's going on." I said leaning into her.

"Friend Dickie is capable of taking care of himself. He will be alright. No one will hurt him, Damien will not hurt him because he is in the love with him. Dickie will be fine with Wally because Wally is in the love with him as well." Kori said patting my back. Roy joined our huddle as well and we looked out into the distance. There was a fire in the distance and we knew it was time for action. Damien was here and we would destroy him.

Penny: 594 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!