Chapter 9: Why Don't you Like me?

Penny: This song makes me creep out. It makes me think of how I portray Wally in the story though. My dad loves this song though. He used to sing it to me. Try to impress people with how you act but, if you aren't yourself then who are you? Go check out my book about my life. The newest chapter is all about inspiration and my childhood. Why do I write for you guys? To inspire.

Wally P.O.V.

The devil himself pulled me into Dick's room and ripped off my mask. Dick was scared. "Beloved? Are you okay?" Demon boy asked MY lover. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Dick was crying.

"Why did you come here? Are you here to try again? You failed the first time. Get over it and leave me alone." Dick yelled out to me.

"You don't understand Dickie. Someone was controlling me! I wasn't in control of my own actions. Ra's did this to me! You dumbass boyfriend's grandfather did this to me. He wanted you to be a fit for his grandson so he took you away from me. Please, Dickie." I said begging for him to come back to me. His eyes were different. They were a darker shade of blue.

"W... wh... why should I believe you? You tried to kill me! It was your body. Damien do something!" Dick yelled to his demon boyfriend. 

"Dickie, you're leaving one way or another." Jason said from behind Dick. He restrained him while I ran the demon out to another country. "Wallace, take him to the cave. Talk some sense into him." Jason ordered.

Dick P.O.V.

Once I got to the cave, I felt something change. It felt like when I was with Dami I was seeing in red. Now I see color, everything is so much clearer. Wally was standing next to me looking like I was going to attack him. "Wally? Are you okay?" I asked reaching out for him. He looked like he was in pain.

"Am I okay? The real question is are you okay? I'm fine though." Wally said upset with me.

"Good, I'm happy that you are okay. I'm fine. When I was with Damien people wouldn't hurt me and I was always with Damien. Are we okay?" I asked getting the elephant out of the room.

"Yes, we are okay. I love you, you know that right?" Wally asked. I responded with a peck on the lips. I laughed then ninjaed away. "Dickie!"

Penny: Damien is not done yet. I gave Ra's an ability over the mind making people their puppets. See ya'll next time.