Chapter 22: Today is the Day

E: Penny, Marcus is visiting!

Penny: Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Annie: Marcus is our stepbro. E and I have my dad as a dad and Penny's mom is our stepmom but Penny has the same dad as us. Marcus has Penny's mom but a different dad and Marcus is twenty-six. So, just some information. Let's get to the story. 

Penny: One chapter left.

Wally P.O.V.

When Jason called and said that something was up with Dick I had no idea it was this serious. "What happened?" I asked Dick confused. He had long hair, a more defined face, and even curvier curves.

"Damien happened. I think he wants me to be in a more approachable state so he can get me easier. I can't let anyone see me like this." Dick said looking down.

"Do not cry friend, everything will be okay." Kori said patting his back. "so, what will we do until he has been reverted back to normal friend Jason?" 

"We wait this out. Nothing else we can do. We keep him here and help him adjust until he can go out into the public looking like a girl. Knowing The League of Shadows this could be permanent." Jason said picking up Dick. "So, are you cool with the name we gave you?"

"Ricky Todd? Yeah, I'm fine with it." D... Ricky said looking across the room at me. "I'm sorry Wally. I didn't know this would happen."

"I'm perfectly fine with this. I honestly think that I'm a Grayson-sexual." I said teasingly. Kori giggled, Garth and Roy smiled, Ricky blushed, and Jason gritted his teeth.

"Alright, that's enough of that." Jason said before a bang resounded from the upstairs.

"It sounds like it came from my room," Ricky said looking up. We all ran upstairs except for the girls. A boy in a cloak was sitting on Ricky's bed. 

"Damien Al Ghul, I'm going to kill you for what you've done," Jason said shooting the boy in the head. Blood leaked onto the mattress. Jason flipped him over and we saw the face of a dead Damien. It was really him. He's dead. I saw Ricky behind me and Kori with a hand on Garth's shoulder.

"He's really gone. Nothing to worry about, I'm safe." Ricky said hugging me around my waist and I put a hand to her head. "I could get used to this body if it means I'm safe." She added winking.

"Me too," I whispered making her turn bright red. 

We walked to the nearest Zeta Tube and went inside. 

"Woah what happened to you?" Artemis said feeling Ricky.

"Damien happened but, we don't have to worry anymore he's dead. Right Renegade?" Jason asked.

"Right."

Ricky (Dick) P.O.V.

It was over everything was done. I had nothing to worry about anymore. No one could hurt me. I would be just fine. I perched on my favorite gargoyle in my new costume. This is going to be fun. I heard sirens and jumped onto Wally's back running into action.

Today is the day.