Cole Your Dead Meat

Connor's POV

I drove Ricky's car out to the Hollywood sign. When I got there I saw Shannon and Kate in the car. Kate looked depressed. I opened the car door and i said, "Babe what's wrong? I drove here right when I got Shannon's text." 

Shannon left us alone and she walked over to Trevor and Cole. I looked at Kate... she had a cut on her wrist. "What happened??" I said and held her hands.

"Cole" she said, tying to hold her tears back.

"Ugh I'm going to kill that son of a-"

"Don't Connor just please." she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry babe... It just hurts me to see you hurt."

"He told me you hated me..."

"Babe, I would NEVER!!"

She told me what had just happen...EVERYTHING. She cut herself with a pair of scissors she found in the car. And Shannon kept her calm. I helped her out of the car and I told her to sit in the other car while I talked to Cole.

Kate's POV

I was now crying in Ricky's car. I looked out the window and saw Connor and Cole arguing. I didn't bother to walk out... Shannon and Trevor were in the other car. I didn't come out of the car until.... Cole puched Connor in the stomach. I ran out of the door and in between the two boys. Shannon and trevor helped me hold them apart. I told Connor to meet me in the car, and he walked to Ricky's car. I looked at Cole.... "Your dead meat." I said, and walked away. I drove Connor and Shannon home in Ricky's car. While Cole was drivin home by Trevor.

A/N: What do you think is going to happen?? Do you guys like the fanfic so far??