Awkward Us

Kate's POV

He came on the bed, on top of me. He stroked my cheek. " I love you Kate, I have ever since I looked at you for the first time." He said.

"I love you Connor."

Saying this, he started kissing me again. I won't lie to you... this was driving me mad crazy.

He lifted me up, so I was on top of him. I couldn't believe it, I wanted to have sex with him, right there and then.

I was SO turned on. I started to grind on him. He turned us around, so that he was on top of me. He took of my pants and he took off all of his clothes, except for his boxers. He started kissing me again, this time, deeply and passionately. He started kissing me all over, starting from my lips, stopping at my underwear. He took my underwear off, with his teeth.... WITH HIS TEETH. I mean, you can't say that's NOT sexy.

Andrea's POV

Ricky just told me that Kate and Connor were back, and in his room. I wanted to say Hi, so I walked to his room, Kian followed me, I don't know why... I opened the door, to see Connor taking Kate's underwear off with his teeth. I was shocked and speechless. Kian kept whispering "Oh My God" over and over again and laughing.

Kate opened her eyes and covered her self with the blanket.

Kate's POV

I opened my eyes to see Andrea and Kian at the doorway. I covered myself with the blanket, TOTALLY embarrassed. Connor turned around and saw them, and covered himself with the blanket too. Andrea signaled Kian to get in, so other people wouldn't see.

"Oh my god! What the heck are you two doing?" Andrea questioned.

"Um, I um, we um, ummmmm." I said, embarrassed.

"Well, One thing led to another and I don't know... All I know is that, I love her a lot. And I couldn't stop myself." Connor said, playing with my hair.

"Dude! I can't believe that YOU almost got laid!" Kian said.

"Shut up Dumb-ass." Connor said

"Do you two really love each other?" Andrea asked us

I nodded. "Yes, with all my heart." We both said.

Connor gave me a kiss. And Kian and Andrea both aww'd.

"Well I'll let you two do whatever you wanna do..." Andrea said leaving the room, Kian behind her.

"Well that was awkward." I said.

"Yup awkward us." He said, and we both laughed. Connor went into the closet and changed. I stood up, and put on my clothes.

Connor walked out. " I just remembered.. When are we gonna go to Massachusetts?" he asked me

"Oh ya.... um I think there's a plane for there tomorrow at 5:00."

A/N:Awkward....... lol! What'd you think about the plot twist??