Dinner

Connor's POV

"Here's your table," the hostess said, showing us our table. We all sat down, I helped Kate push in her chair. I sat down, in between Kate and Kian. We ordered our food, and we talked. "Thanks for doing this Ricky," Kate said.

"No problem, I would do anything for you to lovebirds." Ricky said.

We laughed.

"Do you guys have any plans for tomorrow?" Kian asked us.

I looked at Kate. She shrugged. "I guess not.." I said.

"Here, you two deserve something nice, this is from me and Andrea." Kian said, giving me a envelope.

"Thanks." I said, starting to open it.

Inside the envelope, there were two tickets to DisneyLand. "Thanks Kiandrea." Kate said.

"No problem, you guys can use this anytime you want, before the experation date, September 25, 2014." Andrea said.

"Thanks guys, we love it." I said.

They smiled "I'm glad you like it." Kian said.

After that, our food came. We ate in an awkward silence. We ate, paid, and we left.

Kate's POV

I enjoyed our dinner. I gave Ricky a hug to thank him, and Connor and I went to his car.

*10 minutes later*

I changed into pajamas, and laid in bed, next to Connor. We laid in bed together. I was about to shut off the lamp, on the bedside cabinet, when someone knocked at the door. Connor got out of bed and opened the door, it was Sam. I pretend I didn't notice that he was there, and went on my phone. Connor and Sam were talking lightly, so I didn't really hear anything.

Sam left the room 5 minutes later, and Connor came back to bed, "What did he say?" I asked.

"He was apologizing, you know, for what happened."

"Oh, ok then" I said, and then i yawed. "I'm gonna go to sleep, good night babe." I continued.

"Ok good night babe." he said, dhutting off one of the lamps.

"Good night babe." I said, and I shut off the other lamp.

I fell asleep, in his arms, in a spooning position.

A/N: Who's your favorite in O2L?