I Love You Connor

Kate's POV

I woke up, and I finally didn't have tears in my eyes. I sat up and saw that I was in a room that had everything boxed up, and I remembered that it was moving day. I looked at my arm.... It was still a redish color. I wanted to cry again... but I needed to stay strong, so I held back the tears.I was on my way  walking downstais until Connor came out of his room. I turned around, "Hi.' I said, but I didnt look up at him, I looked down to the floor. He held my hands and said, "Babe, are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"Better, I think..."  I said, still looking down.

He held my held up, "Babe... You know I love you right?"

"Y-yea.... Ho-how you feeling?"

"Way better than yesterday."

"That's good"

"I love you babe."

"I love you." We leaned in for a kiss when, Shannon ran up the stairs and said, "Guys help come down here QUICK!" We ran down to see Kian and Cole about to fight but were held back by JC and Ricky.

"What the f*ck Cole?? Fist you hit on me, then you hurt Connor and now this??? REALLY??" I screamed. Connor kept me calm and said, "Babe just, calm down... don't hurt youself."

I looked at Cole and I gave him a death stare... "You are a son of a b*tch, I hope you know that... " i said and I turned around and walked back upstairs, Connor following me.

 We sat down on some boxes in my room... we were silent for a while. "Babe..."' he said. He held my hands and I started crying. "I hate myself." I said, in between breaths. 

"Babe, don't EVER say that," he held my head up. I looked into his eyes. "You are my whole world babe, if I ever lost you... I wouldn't survive. Kate, you mean so much to me, and .... It hurts me to see you hurt. Please don't do more self-harm" Connor said. Both of us were now in tears. We stood up and I hugged him, I hugged him hard and i didn't want to let go, ever.

A/N: OH MAH GAWD!!! Who else got the feels??

Whould you prefer a series, or an ongoing book??? PLEASE HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!