Tour Buses

Connor's POV

The O2L and Magcon boys were outside, with Shannon and Andrea.

"There's the master bus.... It has 2 Master bedrooms and 4 sleeping cubbies, and 2 bathrooms. It even has a kitchen and 2 living rooms." Nash told everyone.

"SO, who gets it?" Trevor asked.

"We're racing for it. Who ever wins gets to pick who gets to be in the bus with them." Nash said.

Everyone lined up, side my side.

"3, 2, 1... GO!" Cam said, and we all ran for it.

"HA HA!" Kate said, as she won.

Everyone groaned, as she did a victory dance.

"Okay, fine! Now, who are you picking?" Nash said.

"I pick, Connor, Andrea, and Kian. FOR SURE!" she said.

I winked at her. She smiled.

"So, who else?" Nash said."

"hmmm, I'll pick Nash, and Cam..... Also Shannon and Trevor." She said.

Everyone who lost, got a normal bus. They groaned in disappointment, walking away.

We put our bags in the luggage carrier, in the bus.

We went on th ebus and our tour started. Kate and I picked the master bedroom on the right. Inside was a queen sized bed, and a flat screen. And it even had a desk.

"Thanks for picking me babe." I siad.

"What else was I supposed to do? Let you go into another bus, and flirt with other girls?" she said, sarcastically.

I put my hands on he waist. and she put her hands at the bak of my neck. I gave her a kiss. "I love you babe." she said.

"I love you too. I said.

"Are you two gonna be like that the WHOLE time?" Nash said, walking in.

Kate giggled. "Yea we are, you got a problem with that?" I said.

Nash pretended to throw up.

We left our room, and sat on the couch in the back of the bus. Kate looked out the window.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked.

"Actually... No... I think we should talk babe" she said

A/N: OH NO!!!!!! What does she wanna talk about?