Talk Times

Kate's POV

I took a deep breath. "Do you love me?" I asked.

"YEA! With all my heart." He said.

"I just don't know... I'm sorry..." I said, and looked out the window.

"Babe, I love you with all my heart, I will NEVER leave your side, and I would kill myself, as long as if it's for you, and your happiness." He said.

"Thanks." I said, looking down. "I just don't know who I can trust, I can trust you, but not myself.... I don't know who I like, who I hate.... who I love....." I said.

"Baby....."

"I'm sorry, please.... Just let me be right now..." I said.

And I ran into my room. Passing Andrea on the way. I ran to the corner, farthest away from the door. I sat in the corner. and put my head into my hands. And I cried.

Andrea's POV

I saw Kate, with tears in her eyes, run into her room on the tour bus. I looked at her, she locked the door. I was furious. And I ran towards Connor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?!?!" I screamed.

Connor put his hands up, like he was getting arrested. "I didn't do anything!" He said.

"OH I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" I screamed.

I ran towards him, and right before I could punch him, Kian held me back.

I was furious, how could he do that to Kate?

"buttercup, C'mon, calm down, let him explain." Kian said, and gave me a kiss.

I calmed down. I took a deep breath. Kian let go.

"Okay, I'm calm." I said.

"It's all my fault." He said.

I tried to stay calm. Kian held my hand.

He explained what happened.

"Oh no...." I said.

"What?"

"I know why she's doing this......"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later, but we have to make sure she's okay... Make sure she's not.... you know.... cutting." I said.

The 3 of us ran to the door. I unlocked it, and we went in. We saw her on the bed, crying and looking into the wooden box she got this morning.

"Kate." Connor said.

He sat down next to her. He tried to pput his arm around her, but she just scooted away. I shook my head, and I left. I went to the kitchen in the front of the bus, and looked out the window, and started to think.

Connor's POV

Andrea and Kian left, closing the door behind them.

"I'll leave." I said.

I stood up and walked to the door.

"No, please..... I like your company..." She said, right before I touched the doorknob.

I sat back down. She just kept looking through the box.

She closed the box, and she put her head on my shoulder. And she just kept touching the necklace, that she was wearing, which I gave her on our anniversary....

I gave her a kiss on the head. She took a deep breath.

The next thing we knew... We were 10 minutes away from our fisrt tour stop.

A/N: THE TOUR IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS