Nighttime (Boyf riends)

Whenever the night rolled around, and Jeremy and Michael were at one of the other's house, they usually...didn't sleep, of course. They were teenage boys. But, they slept eventually, around four in the morning. But that is not the point. The two slept in the same bed like it was a casual thing. Now, you'd think, that's no biggie. Just two guys who've been friends for a very long time sleeping in the same place, even if one was gay.

Yeah, no.

They didn't just sleep near each other, beside each other, across, or whatever. They slept...right up against the other. Arms wrapped around one's waist, heads cradled in crooks of necks, hands intertwined, sharing body heat. And was it weird? No. Neither boys ever said a thing about the overly-close sleeping positions. It was something that always happened.

They'd climb into the bed to finally sleep, and Jeremy would lay his head down on Michael's chest and hold his hand, or maybe they'd straight up spoon each other, sometimes Michael would wind up with his head on Jeremy's lap or he'd end up in his arms. Jeremy could wake up with his face buried into Michael's hair and it wouldn't be at all awkward.

So, basically...very...very...very...close friends...