Winter Snuggles UwU (Tree Bros)

Smol A/N
I'd like to wish you all a happy holiday! I plan on writing a Christmas oneshot, *ahem* but it won't be as fluffy (; If you'd like to request a ship for that one, go right on ahead. Just as long as I get it before the 25th. Thank you! Have a safe and happy holiday!

Outside was an icy cold world, everywhere solid white and dead. Some would think it was beautiful, some would want to play in it, but others despised winter. That was true for Connor Murphy. He hated the cold. He hated the snow. He hated the holidays. To him, the only upside to the colder seasons was his boyfriend's constant need for snuggles and love and how often he asked to borrow his jackets. He'd trudge outside in the snow in pajamas and boots at 3am to crawl in through Evan's window because he texted him with, 'I'm cold’.

That's why Connor was currently wrapped up in several blankets in Evan's dead cold room, arms wrapped around him and their legs tangled up. Evan had his face nuzzled into Connor's neck, sometimes yawning. He was close to falling asleep, but that by no means meant Connor would leave. He never stayed home, so his parents wouldn't be alarmed. Heidi was used to walking into Evan's room to the sight of her son's boyfriend holding him. This was all fine, and he wanted nothing more than to keep his love warm. Connor slid a hand into Evan's hair and combed through it with his fingers, smiling gently at the soft but sleepy giggle he heard. He leaned in a bit and whispered quietly, hand still playing with his hair, “Thought you were asleep…?” Evan giggled some more, voice coming out muffled against Connor's neck, “I am asleep…” Connor shook his head and grinned, pressing a kiss to Evan's forehead.

“If you say so, babe…”