Feelings That We Keep (Boyf riends)

I've been dead for a while, so have some gay. Also, also...I'm working on another Boyf riends oneshot right now. Love you guys, stay safe!

(Michael's side)

Sometimes Michael felt a bit like he was falling whenever he was around Jeremy. Sometimes he actually DID fall around Jeremy. He'd be walking, turn to glance at him, then he’d fall flat on his face. Sometimes he'd pick up the phone, knowing it was Jeremy, then start smiling as soon as he heard his voice. Other times he'd be laying in bed whenever Jeremy slipped in through his window at one in the morning only to roll over on top of him and ask to hang out...which...really made his day. If we're being completely honest, a simple touch of the skin gave Michael goosebumps. Jeremy had such a soft touch and a gentle touch from his fingertips just...wow, he needs to stop thinking about those things. He thinks about Jeremy every second of his day, and there's about three hours of sexual thoughts in a 24 hour period. Too much for your so-called 'best friend’ But, all in all, Michael just...really...liked Jeremy. Jeremy was the absolute light of his life, and any time he was around him, he just melted into a puddle of rainbows. Michael wanted to hold Jeremy in his arms, instead of Jeremy holding...her. He wanted Jeremy to kiss at his neck while he had his arms and legs wrapped around Michael's frame. He wanted to hold his hand in the hallways at school because everyone needed to know Jeremy was taken. And above all...he just...really wanted Jeremy to say 'I love you’. Michael had pretty much fantasized about that since they were around twelve. He'd always had a picture of how he'd say it for the first time, and how he'd say it as they went to sleep, at their wedding day, on their honeymoon, while they were snuggling...he knew what he wanted each and every way possible. And...his heart just swelled to think about Jeremy finally saying he loved him and that he'd never leave...yet...that would...never happen…

(Jeremy's side)

Jeremy was head over heels for Michael. That's as simply as you could put it. Every little thing Michael did made Jeremy want to curl up into a ball and either cry or squeal. It was all a bit of a bipolar process of having a crush on him. To Jeremy, Michael was a cute little baby, and he wanted him to be his cute little baby. However, he was with Christine. Sure, Jeremy liked Christine, she was a sweetheart and was absolutely adorable but...she wasn't as sweet and as cute as Michael. There were two reasons he couldn't break up with her, though. One, he didn't want to break her heart, she was prone to being overdramatic. And two, there was no way Michael could have ever liked Jeremy. With all of that in mind, he could only dream about the day he could finally call Michael his. To finally kiss his soft lips, to finally hold him in his arms, to finally tell him how much...how much he loved him. He knew exactly how he'd do it too. He knew exactly how he'd say it, how he'd word it, how he'd smile when he said it. Jeremy had liked Michael for a very long time...he’d had plenty of time to plan out how he'd confess but...no time was ever going to be enough to become as confident as he needed to be to potentially ruin the friendship he had. So...Jeremy would keep all those hopes and dreams to himself for the time being. He would probably never get the chance to say 'I love you’.