-.:Realizing:.-

-.:Ke's POV:.-

I slammed the front door and ran down the street to my best friend Allie's house she was 3 years older than me but was always like an older sister to me. I didn't even knock on her door I just hopped the fence and opened her back door. I sat down on her couch and started crying, Allie heard me and walked out of the kitchen "what happened this time" she said. "He said that he couldn't handle living here anymore after what happened to my mom, can I crash here for a few nights?" I replied "yeah of course" she said back. We sat on her couch for a while until I got bored, I stood up and said "where do you keep your video games?" "Behind the tv in that cardboard box" she said. I looked in the box and saw a few games none of which were all that good. "HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?!?! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME!!!" " YOU'RE the video game junkie in this friendship" is all she said. I couldn't object I was a video game junkie.

"Fine lets just read some creepy pastas" I said after five minutes of playful arguing. "YES" she said jumping up and running to her bedroom to get her laptop. Then Jennifer walked into the room, Jennifer was Allie's mother who had recently divorced Allie's father. "Oh hello Kelly (she always called me by my full name even though everyone else called me Ke) are you spending the night?" "Did you even have to ask? As long as you're fine with it I don't need to sleep in the forest tonight" I joked back. She laughed a little then asked if I had gotten in another fight with my father I told her what happened and then she said she was sorry. She walked away and then Allie walked back out. "SIT DOWN WERE GONNA LISTEN TO TICCI TOBY" she yelled "first of all I am sitting second of all IVE HEARD A BAGILLION TIMES" I yelled "who cares it's my fav, my house, and my laptop" "ugh fine" we sat and listened and when it was over something felt...strange.

We both agreed that something was off and decided to go on a walk. We were walking and talking about our fav creepy pastas when I suddenly stopped walking. "What?" Allie said "why did you stop?" She asked "Clock town" I said quietly then I yelled it "CLOCKTOWN" I screamed, and screamed it over and over she must of thought I was going insane...maybe I was. "Yes Ke we live in clocktown" "yes but clocktown is also the first map in majoras mask, where BEN drowned originates from" "haha stop messing around keep walking" I started walking again. Then we arrived at the small park in our small town. We sat down on the ground and continued our conversation. Then i noticed a teenage boy with brown hair and a green and brown sweater staring at us. "Hey Allie who's that? I've never seen him in our town before" " yeah me either and we know everybody in this town" she said. "Should we go introduce ourselves" "as proper gentlemen we should" she joked "girl...we-were girls..." "GENTLEMENNNN!!!!!!!" She yelled. It only attracted more attention from the boy.

We walked over and I spoke first "sup I'm Ke and that's Allie" the boy looked confused damn did he not know how to say hi? "Dude" I said he turned around to see if anyone was behind him. No. He spoke "a-are you talking to ME?" "Yes! And you are...?" I replied. "Oh god" he said. He ran over to the nearest other person in the park, he jumped up and down and flailed his arms in front of them. All they did was just continue what they were doing. He walked back to us and said "you can see me and hear me" "yes" said Allie "what can other people not?" I said "I wasn't gonna kill you two" he looked down at his feet. "Kill us?!?!" Allie said shocked. "Listen I have to talk to somebody about this. But anyway, I'm Toby come here tomorrow at 3 pm. You have to"

BOOM THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY KELLY, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BY ISSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!