Sickies | Hoseok

-------

Y/N woke up with the worst stomach ache she's ever experienced before.  Well that's what Y/N thought, because she was currently in little space.

The little longed for her boyfriend, who wasn't beside her when she woke up.

When she was about to call for him, she felt a stabbing pain in the lower region of her tummy.

Y/N let out a loud yelp and curled up to try and stop the pain.  She felt it again, she whined as tears streamed down her face.  

Hoseok rushed into the room and saw his baby girl laying on the bed, struggling to get rid of the pain in her stomach.  "Hey, hey!  It's okay!" The girl immediately clung to him when he hugged her.

"Is my princess not feeling good?" Hoseok looked at Y/N's face.  Luckily, she woke up a little bit earlier while in big space, and she had on the 'proper materials'.  So there was no worry for the bed sheets.

However, she didn't take any pain pills, so that was very much needed at the moment.

"Come here," Hoseok scooped up Y/N and carried her bridal style into the shared bathroom.

He sat her down on the closed toilet and went into the medicine cabinet in search of Advil.  When he finally found it, he turned back to the uncomfortably hurting little.

"Can you be a good girl for Daddy and take one pill?" He asked.  Y/N looked nervous and wasn't so sure on the idea.  "Please baby?  It will make you feel better," Hoseok held out one of the round red tablets.

Y/N took the pill with a cup of water, but then she was confused.

"Daddy," She whined, "It still hurts."

"You have to wait a few minutes," The male responded while putting away the pills.

"In the meantime, would you like me to make you chicken broth noodles and carrots?" He was once again facing the girl, his right hand holding hers.

Y/N nodded.  That was her favorite thing to eat around this time, she had at least 4 cans everyday, and it was the only thing she'd eat during this time.

Hoseok carried Y/N back into the bedroom, and tucked her body into the warm covers.

He then walked back into the kitchen, and mentally cursed to himself after realizing he didn't buy any cans of the soothing soup after last month.

But he can't just leave Y/N here to go get soup, can he?

Desperate times come to desperate measures.

"Hey Jin, can you do me a favor?  Ew, not that!  I was wondering if you can run to the store and pick up like 18 cans of chicken noodle soup for me.  Yes the one with carrots, the actual chicken soup is gross.  Yes Y/N is at 'that time'."

Hoseok continued his conversation with Jin until he heard Y/N's calls for him.  "Daddy!" She whined.

"Got to go, thanks for the help!" He hung up.

"I'm coming baby!"

-------

Thanks for baring with my writing!

💜✌