Vkook (Part One) | Jungkook

***First part does not have the big drama in it, the second part will.

-------

Jungkook's POV

Today is a big day for BTS.

We are going to have a fan meet!  But we will be letting Y/N meet everyone for the first time.  ARMY has seen her before in ARMY Bombs and in our VLive streams, but they get to meet her in person.

Me and Taehyung are especially excited, since we are the most attached to her, and she was the first one we told about our relationship.  Y/N was completely supportive and hoped for the best for us.

It made sense that when Y/N was in a time of need, just like we were, we were going to help her out.  Turns out, she's a little.  Now you probably already know what a little is and yada yada yada.

We were the only one's she trusted to hold this information until she was ready to share it with the others.

Me and Tae eventually became her main caregivers, and it feels like we have a daughter now!  No joke!

It's not a bad thing, Y/N is really adorable when she's in little space, and the other guys love her too.  She just is very self-conscious when it comes to little space, so the seven of us are really worried about how she is going to meet the fans.

"Kookie!" Hoseok yelled while opening the door to me and Taehyung's room, "Let's get going!"

He threw me a water bottle, shut the door, and left.

It's currently 8:36 in the morning, so it's not that early.  (I get up at 7:30 when it's not a school day even so at 8:36 I'm practically already ready for the day.)

What I didn't expect though is Y/N being fully wide awake and energized for the day.

"Daddy!" She cheered, seeing me walk into the living room.  She opened her arms wide and ran to me for a hug.  Instead I decided to pick her up.

"Hello my darling!  What makes you so happy today?" I asked, poking her stomach and watching her giggle.

"Top dat Daddy!  And I happy cuz' Dada pwomise a tweat latew!"

"Oh, is that so?" I said, putting her down and giving Taehyung a glare.  "What exactly is this treat?" I asked.  I gave a smirk to Taehyung before I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"It's a surprise." He said.

Then he booped my nose.

I dramatically gasped and put a hand on my chest for extra affect, "Did you just poke my nose Kim Taehyung?!"

"Hmm, maybe I did." He said, walking away and into the kitchen.

"I wanna poop too!" Y/N whined.  Yoongi and Jimin, sitting in chairs opposite of each other, started to giggle.  I might've chuckled as well.

"It's boop sweetie, not poop." I booped her nose and grabbed her hand.

I led her into the kitchen where most of everyone was started to go.  "Jimin!  Yoongi-hyung!  Let's go!" Namjoon yelled, by the door.

---

"Daddy!  Where we goin'?" Y/N asked me when we started down the highway.

"Well, we get to go see ARMY, and we get to meet them.  Do you want to meet ARMY, babygirl?" I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder and shaking it.

She nodded, but she still had a confused face on, "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Who's Amy?"

---

We finally pulled up to the building 45 minutes later.  Taehyung and Y/N ended up falling asleep, so they both had their heads resting on my shoulders.

I sighed, "The light's of my life." I ran my hands through their hair, "Alright, time to wake up, sleeping beauties."

"Nooo," Y/N said while trying to sit up, "Dada is snow white, member?"

I giggled and threw my head back, "Yes, baby, I remember."

"Ugh, don't remind me about that." Taehyung groaned from my left side.

"At least you pulled it off," Jimin said, getting out of the car, "Plus I thought you actually were enjoying yourself in that costume?"

"Trust me, dresses are extremely uncomfortable, there so tight in the-" He motioned to his chest, "-area."

Jin chuckled, "Your innocence isn't real, Taehyung."

Taehyung pouted and I put my hand under his chin, "It's okay babe, I love your pureness." I pecked his lips.

The pout disappeared and turned into a smile.  "Daddy!  Me too!" Y/N said, pointing to her lips.

I smiled and placed a peck on her lips too.  "Dada?" She asked, looking over to Taehyung, waiting for a kiss from him.

He playfully rolled his eyes and sighed, "Alright."

He pecked her lips and Y/N cheered.  "Daddy's lumme!" (Love me)

"Hey, I love you too!" Hoseok fake cried once we got out of the car.

"I lub Seokie too!" She then proceeded to give him a peck on the cheek.  And then everyone else wanted one too.

I rolled my eyes after everyone got a kiss on the cheek, "Okay can we go inside now?"

"Yeah!  Les' go!" Y/N cheered, running towards the big building with her arms spread out like bird wings.

"Baby, be careful, you might-" Too late Taehyung.  Y/N was already on the ground.  But she wasn't crying, just surprised.

"Oh no!" I ran to her, she looked at me with wide eyes.  I ran my eyes over her body in a worried manner, checking for bruises or blood.  "Her knees!" Namjoon gasped.  I immediately looked at her legs.  Her knees were bleeding.

Y/N slowly started to look down at her knees, but was suddenly stopped by Taehyung lifting her head up to look at him.  "Don't look baby." He said.

She then started hyperventilating, scared to know why she couldn't look.  "No no sweetie, it's okay, just a little blood." Tae hugged her.

"Blood?  D-do I have ta go hopsital?" Y/N asks, eyes becoming glossy with fear.

"No darling," I lightly chuckled, "No hospital for you.  But!  You get a piggy back ride into the building while Jinnie grabs the band aids from the car, how does that sound?"

Y/N's face brightened up, "Way better den da hopsital!"

I smiled and Taehyung and Jimin lifted her up so she was slightly standing, and I crouched so they could place her on my back.

"Such a brave girl," Taehyung praised.  I agreed with him, "Our brave girl."

What they all didn't know, is that this wouldn't be the last time Y/N will land on the ground today.