Forgotten | Jimin (ft. Yoongi)

-------

Jimin laughed as you ran ahead, excited for who you were visiting.

'Uncle Yoonie'.

You had stated the night before that you were extremely bored of being inside all the time, and at that moment- perfect timing might I add- Jimin walked into the room with Yoongi on a speaker call.

Suggesting a visit to Yoongi's, Jimin was hesitant at first, but Yoongi reassured that it was okay.

Now here you are, hand-in-hand with Jimin on Yoongi's front porch.

The male, who now has reddish-brown hair, threw the door open.

"Princess!" He yelled, scooping you into a big hug.  He was too excited, and lifted you off of the ground.  You giggled in Yoongi's arms, and Jimin stood from behind while laughing as well.

Yoongi put you down, letting you run into his house so he could greet Jimin.

You ran out into the living room, a cinnamon candle lit on a table, the scent was so strong, and could make anyone hungry.

In the corner lies a chest, filled with toys just in case you visited.

"Uncle Yoonie!" You yelled.  You saw a new toy in the box, legos.

But you didn't know how to use them.

"Yes princess?" He came into the room, Jimin following from behind.

You pointed to the lego's in the bright red see-through box.  "Ah, you found my present." He lifted the box up and set it in the middle of the living room.

"Play wif me?" You asked.

"I know how to play-" Jimin started, but Yoongi interrupted, "Sure princess, what do you want to make?"

You crawled towards him and whispered something into his ear.

Jimin, feeling a tiny bit left out, pulled his phone out of his pocket and started scrolling through social media.

"Ooh, that sounds amazing!  How about you hand me a block and tell me where to put it and I will put it there?" Yoongi suggested.  You nodded, happy with the system he created.

"Hey what should we have-" Jimin started, once again being interrupted, but by you this time, "Ca' we make da whole ting red, puwple, and pink?"

Yoongi, thinking those colors were appropriate for your little project, nodded.

Jimin sighed and mumbled, "Okay, I guess I will go get us dinner," and walked out.

---

Jimin walked through the front door of Yoongi's home, having retrieved pizza for everyone to eat.

He set the pizza down on the table, but stopped his movements once he realized everything was silent.

Jimin walked into the living room, noticing you and Yoongi cuddling with each other while sleeping.  Jimin's face grew red with jealousy.

But the T.V.'s light was not only shining on the sleeping beauties, but the Lego project the two had finished prior to Jimin coming back.

It wasn't a building, nor some poorly built Lego family, it was a sentence with a pink heart constructed around it:

"Y/N loves Daddy the very very mostest!"

The brown haired male standing in the doorway was now walking over to you and Yoongi.  He placed a kiss on your head, "I love you too, Baby."

-------

It's late, but at least it's not past midnight!

I kind of wanted to switch the cliche "ignoring the little" thing around, and I got the idea while writing the previous one-shot.

I should really start pre-writing!

💙✌