Medicine | Jimin

-------

"Daddy!  Daddy please wake up!" Y/N yelled, tears falling down her face.

Jimin had passed out onstage, and Jungkook carried him off since he was the strongest.  Paramedics had never shown up so quick ever before.

As they took him away on a stretcher, Y/N tried to run after him.  But strong arms blocked that from happening.  "Y/N it's alright, Jimin will be fine." Jungkook whispered into her ear.

"Jungkook you have to go back out there!" A stage manager told him.  Jungkook nodded, "Please make sure Y/N stays calm." He ran back onto the stage.

Y/N made grabby hands towards him and sobbed harder once he was out of sight.  Jungkook knew that if he looked back at her he would come running back.

But instead, he walked onto the stage somewhat crying and heartbroken.  Knowing that they would be able to see Jimin after the concert, they continued.

The show must go on.

---

"Oh baby I'm so sorry I had to go!" Jungkook said, approaching Y/N once more, arms wide open.  The girl latched onto him, desperate for comfort.  "Kookie," She sobbed again.

"I know baby," Jungkook rubbed her back as they cried with each other.

"Come on guys, let's go." Namjoon said sadly, leading the two towards the rest of the group.

Seeing Jungkook and Y/N crying, made Hoseok start crying too.  Not even thirty seconds later, they were all crying and huddled in a group hug.

"Okay guys, you are all dismissed." A worker announced.

"Let's go see Jimin." Jin said, wiping his nose with his sleeve.

---

The group walked into Jimin's hospital room, and watched as the boy laid unconscious on the bed.

Y/N growing anxious, ran over to the bed and sitting on her knees next to it.  "Be careful sweetie," Taehyung said, not wanting Y/N to be too rough with Jimin.  The girl just nodded his way, and turned back around.

She saw Jimin's hand resting on his right side, and she took the opportunity to grab it, but gently.  "Daddy," She whispered, lightly drawing shapes on his palm.

At this moment, the rest of the group had walked in, taking a seat in the chairs that were scattered aimlessly around the room.

"Babygirl?" A hoarse voice whispered.

All heads turned to the hospital bed where Jimin lay, moving his arms to block out the light shining down from the ceiling.  Yoongi rushed over to the light switch and dialed the ceiling light down to the setting right before off.  Jimin's arms went to his right side, helping him turn to face everyone.

Y/N had tears slightly falling down her face.  Hoseok looked no better, dry tears staining his cheeks, squeezing a tissue in his left hand.

"Honey, don't cry," Jimin smiled at Y/N and put one hand under her chin, "I want you to smile.  Your smile is my medicine, and it makes me feel better."

-------

I wrote this to make up for not updating for the past three days, hope you enjoyed this double update treat!

☄✌