Bangtan's Baby | BTS

***Language

***Not saying that BTS's manager is a bad person, this is probably not the way their manager acts.  Just story actions.

-------

"Hey baby!  Did you like the concert?" Jin asked.  They had just performed their second show of the week, a part of the Love Yourself your.

"Yes!  I like heawing you sing!" You said with the biggest smile on your face.

"Good!  I'll make sure to sing your favorite song tonight before you go to bed!" Jin picked you up just as the others were approaching.

"How's my baby girl?" Hoseok asked, smile clear on his face as he tickled your stomach.  You giggled and tried you best to block his attacks, but you were still in Jin's arms so it was quite difficult.

"Seokie top it!" You giggled.

Everyone cooed at your baby talk.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" Their manager asked, popping up after talking with one of the make-up Noonas.  The boys all looked at each other nervously.

Their manager was never a big fan of Y/N, big or little.  Y/N had regained her big mindset, and stared at the manager with a blank face, "Sure."

She jumped out of Jin's arms and followed their manager into a small break room, not turning to look back at the boys.

Although she knew what was coming, tears couldn't help but form in the brims of her eyes.  She hated being confronted, especially when she's being told that she is being a problem or a bother.

The manger sighed and rubbed his temples, "Y/N, you can't see the boys anymore.  I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but you cause bad publicity for their reputation."

Y/N looked down at her hands and whispered, "But they love me."

"I don't care.  I really don't." He laughed, "Do you love them?  Probably not, you're just using them for money and attention."

Y/N looked at him, jaw dropped.  "How dare you assume such things towards me!" She stomped her foot, startling the man, but not enough to push him off his high horse.

"I'm saying that you're a whore, the stupid baby act you put on is such a stupid kink." He crossed his arms and chuckled, "Probably sleep with a different member each day."

"N-no, you're wrong.  I don't think of them like that!" Y/N yelled, tears starting to fall.

"They help me when I feel stressed!"

"Through sex?" He smirked.

"No!" Y/N sobbed, falling to the ground.

"Pathetic," The manager kicked her stomach, "I don't want to see your slutty face around here anymore."

Y/N just cried into her hands, laying in a fetal position on the ground, tile floor cold on her exposed arms.

The manager walked out, not forgetting to slam the door right behind him.  Not even five seconds after, the sounds of seven pairs of feet came rushing into the room.  Gasps were heard from each of the boys, hating what they were seeing.

"Y/N!" Namjoon yelled, worry clear in his voice.  Him and Yoongi crouched down to Y/N's weak body on the ground, Namjoon lifting her up so she was sitting, with Yoongi trying to remove her hands from her face.

"Baby, what happened?" Jimin asked, delicately stroking Y/N's tears away with his thumbs.

"H-he, kick me," Y/N whined, showing her slip back into little space, "He call me names and say you all no wuv me!"

Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other, hatred in their eyes.  They smirked at each other, both knowing what the other was thinking.  Their plan was foiled however, when they tried to leave, Jin stopped them from leaving to go hurt their manager.

"We don't need to be sued." He said, standing in front of the door.

"How about we sue him?" Taehyung suggested.

"Good idea, but first, we beat him." Yoongi said, pushing a fist into his other hand.

"How about we focus on cheering Y/N up first?" Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi and Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"I'm on it!" Hoseok said, jumping to the ground and hugging Y/N.

"You didn't deserve to hear anything that that man said to you, okay?" He whispered.

Y/N nodded.

Taehyung joined the hug and added onto what Hoseok said, "You're Bangtan's Baby, and don't ever forget it."

-------

Got to get this in before midnight!

I've wanted to do something like this that included all of the members, so I guess here it is, I finally did it!

Hope it's good!

💜✌