Vkook (End) | Taehyung

***Sasaengs

***Not edited (Not like I ever edit anyway lol)

***Apparently the full chapter wasn't published the first time around so I hope it is fixed now!!!!

-------

In the building, fans started to cheer as they piled in.  The fanmeet line longer than ever.

The boys were in a room backstage, and so was Y/N.  Taehyung was chasing her around the the halls.

"I'm gonna get you!" He yelled, smile on his face.  His arms were out wide as he ran after Y/N.

"Woah!" Yoongi yelled as they zoomed past him.  "What are those two doing?" He shook his head, proceeding towards the vending machine.

"Dada stop!" Y/N giggled.

"No way!  I will get you!" Taehyung chuckled.

When she turned a corner, Y/N ran into a room she was unaware about.  She had her body pressed up against the door, and when she heard her Dada run past, she silently giggled.

About to leave, she heard someone cough.  Looking up, Y/N saw a girl, and many more behind her.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The girl rudely asked.

"Y/N," The little replied back shyly.

"And what were you doing backstage?" The girl asked again, her hands on her hips.

Y/N looked around, and she realized that she was in a big crowd in a different part of the building.  Not liking the current situation, Y/N tried to re-open the door, but a sudden force pulled her away from it.

"Are you friends with BTS?" The girl from before spat in her face.

"Y-yes."

"Oh, really?  Well you don't seem to be their type," The girl lifted Y//N by the shirt and pushed her against the wall.

Suddenly, a voice called out to the girl, "Soojin what are you doing?!" Another girl asked as she ran up to 'Soojin'.

"This girl," She jerked her head your way, "thinks she can get away with being with our men!"

"What are you talking about?  Leave her alone!" The other girl said, hitting Soojin on the back of the head.

"Aish!  Sorry Jiyeon." 

"Just stop walking away from the group." Then Jiyeon and Soojin walked away.

Leaning against the wall, Y/N began to cry, shaken up from what just happened.  Nobody acknowledge the girl, and those who did just let her be, it was none of their business.

A few minutes flew by, and music started to play from the speakers of the large room.

'Anpanman' started playing, and Taehyung's voice played through out the room.

"D-daddy?" Y/N sniffled.

Another voice boomed through the speakers, "Wooooo!" It yelled.  Although it didn't sound like apart of the song.  It sounded like-

"Seokie?"

Y/N lifted her head up and saw seven familiar faces walk to the stage on the other side of the room.  Two of them looked very sad, while the other five tried their hardest to smile.

The two sad faces were scanning the crowd together.  As Y/N stood up from the ground, realization hit her.

"Daddy!  Dada!" She cried out.

Taehyung and Jungkook's faces jolted towards the sound, and happiness struck them once again.  Y/N was running through the crowd, not caring if people gave her a dirty look.

"Baby!" Taehyung and Jungkook cheered, embracing the girl in a hug as soon as she got to them.

"We were so worried babygirl." Jungkook cried, hugging Y/N again.

"I sowwy."

"It's okay, your here now." Taehyung hugged her also.

"Anyway," Taehyung continued, "This was your surprise!  You get to meet our fans!"  He held her hand.

Y/N pouted, "They mean!"

Jungkook tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"Da girl push me on da wall!" She pointed to a girl in the audience.

"What!?" Taehyung said, he was shocked, he didn't know that their fans could be so violent.

"Listen up everyone!" Jungkook snatched the mic from Namjoon, who was just about to speak.

"This is Y/N," he pointed to her, "She is very important to us, so please be nice to her and treat her with respect!"

Y/N smiled.  "Tankies."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled back at her.  Then they both bent down to her height, and kissed both of her cheeks.

-------

Sorry this is one day late!

I'm also sorry that this was very bad!

But I have to go!

Bye!

💜✌