Littles? | Vmin

***Reader not included

-------

Jimin thought he was alone, he thought he was the only one.

But he wasn't, he isn't even the only one thinking this way.

Taehyung has the same mindset.

They both felt alone, they both had no friends. They were abandoned.

Who would've known that one trip to the park could change your life.

----

Taehyung layed on the bench across from the swingset, he was sleeping. Too far deep into his nap to realise that it was raining.

Park Jimin was just walking by, holding his umbrella. He had not yet noticed the younger male.

Jimin was just trying to find the stuffed cat he left when he was here last night.

Sighing, Jimin gave up his search and began his way towards the swing set.

He sat down on a swing, facing away from Taehyung with his head down.

Tears started to pool up in his eyes as he kicked the wet wood chips.

A few minutes later, Jimin heard a sneeze and some sniffles coming from behind him.

If Jimin was in little space, he would've just ignored it, but since it was hard for him to be little while it was raining, he turned around to check out what was happening.

Jimin saw a boy, maybe a little younger then him, rubbing his eyes. He stared at the boy and noticed something peculiar, he had a pacifier in his mouth, and he was holding onto Jimin's stuffed cat.

The older got up off the swing and walked over to the boy.

When he stopped rubbing his eyes, Taehyung looked up and saw Jimin. Not expecting someone to be looking at him, Taehyung jumped, startled.

He whined and tried to back up further into the bench, clenching onto the cat for dear life.

"Hey, it's okay," The person with the umbrella said.

Taehyung's eyes looked red. Jimin noticed.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Wanna go home." The scared boy mumbled.

"I can walk with you if you want, I have a nice umbrella here to help keep you dry." Jimin said, trying to convince the boy to come with him.

Hesitantly, Taehyung stood up and walked underneath Jimin's large umbrella.

Jimin smiled, "I'm Jimin," He introduced.

"M' TaeTae." TaeTae didn't make eye contact with Jimin.

"Are you a little?" Jimim suddenly asked. That's when TaeTae looked into his eyes. Then he nodded.

Jimin smiled again, "Me too."

TaeTae's eyes widened in shock. But he finally understood something, and that was that he finally had someone who wouldn't leave.

His eyes became glossy once again, and he hugged Jimin without warning.

Jimin hugged back, not caring that the younger was drenched. Jimin slipped into little space because of this act.

"TaeTae, I'm Minnie!" He smiled wide.

"Minnie?" TaeTae asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go your house." TaeTae pointed at him.

Minnie thought about it for a second, "Hmmmm, okay! But you gotta try to keep up!"

The older started to dash off in a fit of giggles, splashing his shoes into as many puddles as he could.

TaeTae smiled through his pacifier. And while still holding the stuffed cat, he ran after his new friend.

-------

Hey!

I enjoyed writing this chapter!

If there are any mistakes please tell me and I will try to fix them!

Also I have just gotten myself attached to another K-Pop band called PENTAGON. They are amazing and I would recommend you all to listen to 'Naughty Boy'. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I would love to know if you guys do check them out so I could have a friend who likes them aswell!

Thank you, and bye bye!!!

👍❤