Stuffie Napped | Jimin

Featuring Hoseok and Jungkook; you live with them.

-------

"Baby just let me wash him!" Jimin said, pleading you to hand over the stuffed bunny you favored as soon as Jungkook gave it to you.

"Daddy no!" You responded, hugging the ketchup covered animal closer to yourself.

"Baby, come on," Jimin stood straight, clearly being nice was getting him no where with you, "Look at it!  It has ketchup all over it!  Just give it to me!"

Your eyes started to well up with tears, "D-daddy."

He took the stuffed animal out of your hands, causing you to whine and let tears fall down.

"Baby it's okay, I'm just putting it in the wash for a little, and then Kook will be all nice and warm for you!" He walked away.

This only caused you to become even more sad than before.

At that moment, Jungkook conveniently walked through the doorway.  He noticed your small cries and tears, then walked over to you, "What's the matter sweetheart?"

"D-daddy took Kook fwom me!" You choked out.

"Aw, it's okay, you have me to cuddle with for now," Jungkook gave her a hug, which she gladly returned.

"What's going- Oh no!  What's wrong darling?!" Hoseok questioned, noticing your puffy face right away.

"Well, apparently Jimin stuffie napped Kook, and now our little baby over here is sad.  But she has us to play and cuddle with for now, right Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, turning to Hoseok to see his answer.

"Stuffie napped Kook, eh?" The hope stood up, walking into the laundry room, since that's where Jungkook pointed during his speech.

He came back a little while later with Jimin following behind, not yet noticing you crying.

Jungkook made a sound indicating that he was shocked because he watched Jimin walk right passed them.  "What the heck Jimin!?"

The dirty-blonde peaked his head into the room, "Yeah?"

Jungkook motioned towards you with his hands, "You kind of broke the source of happiness in this house!"

Hoseok stood there, not even offended by this.  He too gets his happiness when you're in little space.

Jimin brought a hand to his mouth, "Aw baby, I'm sorry, but I told you that he needs to be washed."

He came over, shooing Jungkook away, and squeezed you into a hug.

"B-but Kook is Kookie!  He hug me when Kookie can't!" At your sentence, Jungkook gave a small sympathetic pout with his lips, touched by your words.

"But look," Jimin pointed at Jungkook, who was now standing next to Hoseok by the chair at the other end of the table, "Kookie is right over there, can't you let him substitute Kook for now?"

You gave Jimin a confused look, "Subbytoo?"

Everyone in the room cooed at your mispronunciation.  Jimin smiled and started to rub his hand under your chin, "Substitute baby, it means that you can hug Kookie until Kook is ready for cuddles again."

"Oh, Kookie!  Come hewe!" You demanded.

"Okay!" Jungkook put his hands in the air, declaring himself defenseless.

However, you were too impatient to wait for him to slowly make his way over to you.  So you jumped up from your chair and met him halfway, giving him a nice big hug.

Jungkook giggled, and him and Jimin made eye contact with each other, both of them with big smiles on their face.

"I need to get her a stuffed animal," Hoseok mumbled, walking out the front door.

-------

This feels like it was more of a You X Jungkook one-shot, but I also think that it helped the plot out a lot.  Whatever the plot even was.

I'm in school right now and I feel like such a trouble maker. 😂

🍪✌️