Storms | Seokjin

-------

The storm's lightening flashed once more, causing you to hide back under your covers.  Every time the light showed itself, the tress would cast a shadow in your room, making you believe that there monsters waiting for you to climb out of your bed.

Thunder soon followed behind, making you whimper and throw your pillow over your ears.

You debated on whether to go to Jin's room for protection or to stay here and let him sleep.  When the sound of a large branch landing on the roof, you made your decision.

You knocked on Jin's door, since he still hadn't been declared Daddy yet, you let a small, "Jinnie?" Slip out of your mouth.

The little sound of your voice was enough to make him wake up and turn towards the door.  He turned the light on, and you flinched, you've had enough flickering light for tonight.

Jin could see the dry tears and the fresh new ones just now rolling down your face.  "What's wrong Y/N?" He asked in a raspy voice.  Your hand shook as you held onto the door handle, creating a rattling sound that distracted you from him.

"I-I... scary, storms." You mumbled.  He watched as you starred at the blankets he was wrapped in, and knew exactly what you wanted.

"Come here baby," Jin held his arms out for you.  Obligingly, you walked right into them.

Unfortunately for you, just as you accepted each other's embrace, the loudest bang of thunder went off.  The loudest of the night.

It scared you so bad, you started to have a panic attack.  Jin gasped when he realized what was going on.  "Breathe baby." He said as he hugged you and rubbed your back.

The vibrations his voice created soothed you, when he noticed, he began to softly sing a tune that he knew you always loved.

"You know that I can't

Show you me

Give you me

초라한 모습 보여줄 순 없어    (I can't show you a ruined part of myself)
또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가    (I wear a mask again and go to see you)
But I still want you (want you, want you)"

And before they both knew it, they were fast asleep, snuggling in the bed together.

-------

So there's Jin's chapter.

It was a bit rushed so that's why it's kind of crappy.

Please acknowledge that I have two other BTS Littlespace books, and I have NOT forgotten about them, I'm still writing parts for them.

Also, I would appreciate some requests!!!

Thank you!

💕☄✌