Namjin (Part Three) | Namjoon

-------

Namjoon held onto Y/N's hand as the nurse stitched her foot up.

He has some finger nail marks on his wrist, but that only means that he was feeling pain at the same time as his baby girl, and all he wanted was to take it all from her and give it to himself.

There was nothing he could do to calm her.  It's not like he can stop the nurse from stitching her foot, that would lead to very bad health consequences in the future.

Jin, was trying not to watch, he was already slightly crying because of the sounds of pain coming from Y/N.  He really wanted to comfort her, but he was afraid that he would cry harder at the sight of blood and his baby's face puffy and red with wet tears everywhere.

Namjoon was trying to stay strong through the whole thing, it's not like she's going to die anyway.  He accepted every squeeze and stab Y/N gave him without hesitation.  The two caregivers were holding hands as well, so it was like a hand holding circle between the three of them.

Namjoon tensed up his other hand whenever Y/N did something to his left one, but he made sure to be careful and not hurt Jin.  Even if he was, Jin would've pulled away by now, right?

"All done!" The nurse said in a relieved voice, can't blame her, who want's someone screaming every time they try to do their job?

"I'll be back soon with the bandage!" Then she walked out into the rest of the hospital.

Namjoon pulled Y/N into a hug as soon as the nurse left, and he whispered soothing things into her ear, "Your so brave, Y/N."

Kisses her forehead.

"I love you so much."

Kisses her forehead.

"Thank you for being amazing."

Receives a kiss on the forehead.

Wait what?

Namjoon looked up to see Jin smiling, and his eyes slightly red from crying.  "Babe it's okay." Namjoon chuckled while wiping his boyfriend's tears off of his face.

Jin closed his eyes as Namjoon did this.

Then Namjoon kissed Jin's lips, "You are way more amazing than I am."

-------

Are these unique enough or no?

I hope so!

💚✌