Online Comments | Yoongi

***Language

-------

*Ping*

Another notification.

Y/N had just started her little space Instagram account, and so far there hasn't been good results.  No matter how hard she tries, Y/N always ends up looking at the comments in the end.

Now, she hasn't told Yoongi about this yet, and she isn't planning on it.  Hopefully, the hate will soon die down.  But seeing as it hasn't in the past few days, Y/N does not know when she will upload another photo.

She only has two photo's up on her page.

One of them is of her with her paci in, smiling as her teeth gripped onto it.  She happily held her lion stuffed animal close to her and her pretty eyes glanced into the camera with pure joy.  Nobody could possibly hate her, except for strangers online.

The second picture was of her legs, they were covered in silky white high-stockings with little penguins decorating all over.  In the picture, she was also wearing vibrant pink slippers with giant sparkly hearts covering the fluffy material.

buttermyeggroll: wtf how old r u

flatearth: how do you possibly find joy in acting like a fucking child when your like 18+

yourusername: @ flatearth i just love bein wif my daddy and he give los and los of kissys and cuddles!!!

lilchimmy: bro ur gross

robloxkid: get that shitting thing out of ur mouth and start acting your age

flatearth: @ yourusername ew your daddy wtf kind of kinky shit do yall do, he sounds like a rapist lmao

-

Y/N cried after reading all of the new comments she has received on the pictures.  Unfortunately, they didn't stop.  A lot more of the comments were just calling her ugly, stupid, and worthless.

A sob session was in order, however Y/N still did not turn off her phone.

She was in little space, and people's opinions affect her way more than they would in big space.  She was extremely sensitive, and it took a lot of effort to try and put her back together again.

How dare they say these things?  Especially about her Daddy.

"My Daddy wuvs me," She pouted, "And I wuv him!"

Y/N threw her phone to the ground, her little strength doing nothing to the phone.  However the screen time timed out, and it shut off, blocking the nasty messages from the girls eyesight.  This still didn't stop her from crying.

Soon, Yoongi came home, and noticed his poor baby almost swimming in her own tears.  Y/N's shirt was soaked, and even her arms were shiny due to fresh tears.

"Oh my goodness!" He said, rushing over to the small shaking body on the couch.

He pulled her into a hug, which she returned, clutching onto fistfuls of Yoongi's shirt.

"Daddy!" She wailed.

"Sweetheart," His heart broke, and even his own eyes started bubbling up with the watery liquid, "What happened?"

Yoongi's voice cracked while trying to sooth his precious baby girl.

"Ebyone is mean!" Y/N sobbed.

Yoongi lifted his head up so he could look at her, "What do you mean baby girl?"

With shaky hands, Y/N picked up her phone and unlocked it, revealing all of the hateful things people have wrote to her.  The sight of it bringing out loader cries from her.  She began to hand the phone to Yoongi.

He cringed at the painful sounds Y/N was making, knowing she was hurt was hurting him.  But he took the phone from her, reading everything, word for word.  He wasn't even hurt seeing all of the things that were about him, but it really stung when he saw what his baby was getting.

Yoongi looked up from the phone to see the same heartbreaking sight he was trying to fix moments ago.  Y/N crying into her hands, while her body shakes.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," He hugged Y/N in the most loving way possible, "None of the things they are saying are true.  All of them are just jealous because your life is way better than theirs.  They just want you to be sad so they can feel better about themselves."

He brought his hand up and began to pet Y/N's hair, soothing her cries.  She was still shaking, however, so Yoongi picked her up and placed her in his lap.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful girl on Earth, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.  But if someone does have the nerve to say such things to you, don't hesitate to tell me, and I will sort the whole thing out no matter what it takes." He said, allowing her to snuggle her face into his neck.

"Mkay Daddy," Y/N mumbled, "I wuv you."

Yoongi turned their bodies so they were laying in a more comfortable position on the couch.

"I love you too, baby.  So, so much."

-------

I love this one-shot.

💕✌