Laundry & Out Of Milk | Taehyung

*Includes mock breastfeeding so if you don't like that please don't read this one, I'm just following a request.*

-------

Today, was supposed to be a day like every other one.  The same old thing repeating.

Taehyung went to work, and came home to his lovely girlfriends wonderful cooking every night.

But nope, not tonight.

Y/N had just gotten off of the phone with her sister-in-law, and she has been notified that her (choose someone in your family so I don't upset anyone) has died.  Y/N doesn't like hearing about tragedies involving family, so when the two's phone call was over, Y/N broke down into tears.

She slipped into baby space.

When Taehyung came home that night, he entered the door, expecting to be greeted with the warm smell of a warm Tuesday's Pasta, but was instead rushed inside after hearing loud sobs coming from the shared bedroom of him and Y/N.

Taehyung threw his jacket on the coach as he jogged passed it, and set his keys on the TV shelf as well.

He knocked on the bedroom door, as when he tried to open it before, it was locked.

"Y/N?  Can you hear me?" He asked, one hand resting on the door.

Her sniffles and cries stopped as she walked towards the door.  However, she didn't open it, just unlocked it and plopped her body right back down on the mattress.

Taehyung got the message, and twisted the handle with little effort.  The door squeaked as it slowly opened, revealing to Taehyung a very sad Y/N's backside.

He came up behind her, and swooped her into his arms.  "Can you tell me what's wrong baby girl?" He asked.

Taehyung knew she was in little space by the way her lips pouted out.  Even though he only saw her lips for a split second before she covered her face with her hands.

Taehyung sat down on their bed, while still holding Y/N, "Hey, don't be like that, you know you can tell me." His hand traced the edge's of her hand-covered face.  It stopped when it reached her left hand, he then grabbed it and allowed his fingers to intertwine with hers.

This was a sign that she was going to tell him what was going on.

"T-tae." She said, still trying to hide behind one hand.

"I'm all ears." He replied.

"My... my (family member) die." Y/N said, her lips pouting out even more when she finished her sentence.

Taehyung didn't know how to respond.  He just pulled her into a tight hug.  One of his hands supported her back, and the other cradled around Y/N's head.

"Shh baby, it's okay, they are in a better place now." Taehyung whispered.

"But I no wan dat!  I wan dem ere!" She cried, tears soaking Taehyung's shirt.  Her hands grabbed his shirt in small fists.

He was still in his office shirt, and he sighed when he realized this.  It was now wrinkled and in need of a wash, "Okay baby, let me tell you this, I will go throw this shirt in the wash, and while I'm doing that, I will make you a bottle of milk.  Sound good?"

He set the little down, and she nodded in response to his question.

Taehyung set off on his mission.

Successfully putting his shirt in the washing machine, he dusted off his hands (for whatever reason) and moved his feet back into the kitchen.

Grabbing a bottle and a nipple, he started to warm up the water in the sink, and set the bottle and nipple next to it.  Then he went to the fridge to grab the gallon of milk.  But there wasn't one.

He had forgotten to run to the store today, like he was supposed to.  Shutting the fridge door, he noticed the note that Y/N left for him.

"Pick up milk from the store today before coming home!!!"

Taehyung sighed and turned off the running water.  Now what was he supposed to do?

Easy, just run to the store right now, and hopefully Y/N will be sleeping by the time he get's back.  But unfortunately, he forgot where he set his keys, because he normally keeps them in his coat pocket, they just weren't there this time.

So Taehyung walked back into the bedroom, empty handed and shirtless, unknowing of what to do.

Y/N was only on edge of sleeping, and she had hoped that the bottle was going to take her away into the peaceful world of dreams.  The reaction to the bottle less Taehyung was not pleasant.

She began to whine in frustration and kick her tired legs.

Then the waterworks came back.

"I'm sorry baby girl," He soothed while holding onto her once again.  Taehyung cradled her and rocked her like a baby.

"I forgot to go to the store again." He muttered under his breath.

Then he felt something strange.  A tingly feeling in, his nipple?

Looking down, he saw Y/N lightly sucking on his nipple while closing her eyes.  His cheeks began to turn pink, but he let the action happen anyway.  If it made Y/N happy and go to sleep, then Taehyung was all for it.

-------

Why do I feel like that wasn't as bad as my other chapters?

If you feel the same, thank you!

Even if you don't thank you for reading anyway!

💙😁✌