Chapter 3: Oh no...

Just like that, I woke up with a jolt reaction. Laying on the forest bed as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down at my phone once more to see what was going on. I read the time and, to my surprise, it was 4:15. I once more gazed at my surroundings to see the familiar forest that I visit almost every morning. I made my way back to my house from the forest behind and quietly crept in from the outside world. I looked inside my brothers room to still see him sleeping. Good. I slowly went into my room across and laid on my bed. I took off my shoes and slowly crawled under the warmth of my blanket. Although I will be getting up in and hour or so, It was still some sleep. I closed my eyes and slowly feel into the empty abyss known as sleep. He was there... In my dreams. He looked the same, demonic as hell. But I knew who this was. Read all about him in the fan fics and x-reader stories that I so desperately cling on to in my fantasy world. He was none other then Bill Cipher. I didn't think that it was really him. I thought it was one of my "friends" playing a cruel joke on me. But they wouldn't have done that since they have no idea that I could be reading these stories. I took a step toward him and slowly asked him something that I wish I didn't... "Bill Cipher, What in the world are your doing here?" He looked at me with eyes like fire. "I'm here for you, of course. My dear, your have no idea how long I've been looking for you...". I stared at him, scared, and he smiled. He liked that I was scared. I know he did. I opened my mouth to speak, "So what? You wanna make a deal for my soul or something?" He floated closer to me, "You know I want much more than that." He looked up and down at me and slowly floated around, still keeping his gaze on me. "Good luck because you never gonna get anything from me." He looked at me as if I were challenging him to something. "Challenge accepted". All though I was confused, he smiled at me... Sincerely...?