Chapter 8: I messed up...

We sat down at the top of the bleachers as the teacher had let us. "She must really like you to let you just sit up here, not having to do anything." She leaned back, "I guess she just feels like we deserve a break being the only girls and I guess she feels bad for me since my mom died in a car accident... She knew her very well... " As much as she didn't want to show it, she was sad. We walked to the locker room. What I did next hurt me. I probably shouldn't have said it but my pride took over. But I opened my mouth, not thinking and there, the words came out. "You know Aryn, I have you all figured out." She raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Than tell me." I looked at her with confidence, "Your mom died in a car crash and your dad beats you probably wanting you to be stronger." She didn't look surprised because I should've known. This is what she wanted me to see, "Oh really, love?" She raise her voice to me and that scared me more than anything. "Well, your forgot the part where I'm beat with a bible for liking girls! Also, how I can't even come out to anyone! How I can't be myself! How I'm hurt and no one notices!" She walked out and slammed the door.

 Just like that, I was alone. Again. "What did I do..." I felt tears running again. I heard a laugh from behind me. "You messed up big time!" I turned around and saw Bill. He continued speaking with a laugh waiting to come out. "It's really not your fault though, because I made you do it." I started crying even more, "What do you mean, Bill? You made me do that?" He laughed at me with the widest grin I could ever think possible on a human face. "Yes, I did. But it's not like you can tell her, she'll probably think your crazy!" I looked at him, bewildered with regret. "Why?" He smiled even wider, "Because, I am going to torture you until you become mine." He laughed again and disappeared out of existence, but I could still feel his eyes watching me. I should have noticed them before, but I didn't.