Chapter 13: Down in the forest

I sat in my room reading something on Wattpad when a sheer feeling of panic surged through my body. I realized, Bill hadn't bothered me after this morning. I heard a knock on my window. I looked over to see Aryn, She was bleeding from the lip. She didn't look okay. I opened my window and pulled her inside. I asked her, "What happened?" I looked at her with worry, "I was in the forest when a demon approached me... he was in my dad's body, though." She looked at me and continued, "He said that it was because he wanted you, and I took you from him." I took her to the bathroom and told her to sit down as I got ice packs... and a cookie. I give it to her and decide to leave her to go to the forest. She took off her shirt and examined the bruises. They weren't pretty at all. She was covered in them... And as long as she's been alive and her mom left, this is what her dad did to her. She had bruises all along her torso and down her arms. "Aryn, I'll make it all better, just... Stay here for a bit okay? I need to make this right." I made sure she had my number for just in case and left for the forest.

I ran to the forest and kept going until my surroundings became oddly strange. I looked around and waited for Bill to appear. He appeared. "Hello there, my dear." I looked at him with a certain fire in my eyes, "Why did you do that to her?!" He tilted his head, "Oh, Aryn? You little girlfriend? She was in my way. Either way, she was in danger from you." I paused, scared and confused, "What do your mean? I would never do to her what your did!" I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, "You, my dearest, are both an angel and a demon. Your soul won't be able to hold on to your sanity for a while." I shake my head in disbelief, "I want to make a deal!" He laughed at me, "Your only have one thing I want, you. Just you." "I'll give your my power! That's what you want, right?!" He grinned, "Not exactly, but sure. I'll leave you and your little friend alone for the rest of you life if your give me you power." He the extended his hand, "Deal?" I took his hand, shaking it. I felt a certain drain of energy from my body.