Chapter 11: oH mAh gAwD

I woke up to see Bill laying next to me. "Good morning, Sunshine!" he smiled widely and I quickly got up. "Bill, get out!" I raised my voice enough for him to hear but not to wake up my family. "Jeez, okay" and he left, lucky for me. Of course, I woke up again, very weird. I changed into some ripped jean shorts and my Twenty One Pilots hoodie wearing a red tee shirt underneath. I put on some thigh high white socks with a black stripe and put on my black shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail but let it down since I didn't feel like it. I put on my mascara and put my earbuds in. I was ready to leave when I heard my mother say something, It was quiet, barely audible, but I heard it. Her words screamed in my head, "Stupid girl, I hate you.". I left, not eating, leaving my brother behind. 

I noticed Aryn ride past on a skateboard, looking at me. But I ignored it. I continued walking and as soon as I got to the school, I went into the bathroom. I noticed Aryn was just about to leave when she passed me... I wanted to say something, and I did. "I'm sorry..." She passed me but turned around and said something, "For what?" I froze hearing her voice, But all I could do was run into the stall to cry. I cried but I heard someone walk inside and in front of my stall. I had my razor blade in hand, waiting to be used. "Hey..." I dropped it, and it slid out the stall. Aryn picked it up. I froze but continued sobbing ever so lightly. "Hey, do you wanna talk about it?" I answered quickly, "No, just... Just leave me alone..." I continued crying quietly. "Please, just talk to me, love." I watched as she sat down outside of the stall, "I'll start, I have a dad who is too nice if your know what I mean..." I stopped but clenched my hand wanting to hold her hand and tell her it was all going to be okay. "My mom died in a car crash and my dad hits me for being to much like her." she continued as she quietly listened to me if I was okay. "Do you want to come out now, love?" I quietly sniffed and answered, "Yeah..." She got up from in front of the stall. I opened it but left quickly. She watched me as I left but she followed after me. "You haven't told me about you." I smiled, "That will be a story for another day, okay?" I walked away, but she did not follow. It was because I was leaving the campus and going home for a while, on my parents behalf.