Chapter 20: The end :3

I raced to the hospital and to the counter, "I'm looking for a girl name Aryn, she came in a while ago?" She smiled lightly, "Room 203." I ran through the hallway, I know I shouldn't but I did. Something didn't feel right. I ran in and sat next to her. "Aryn..." The monitors heart rate started to drop. I called out, "Doctor, I need a doctor!!!" He came in, they tried everything, the Defibrillation to trying compression. She laid there, still... A dead body. I leaned over her, "No, no... I just got you back..." I felt tears fall down and a sudden glow came from my hands as I held her hand. She took a sharp breath in. I looked back at her, "Aryn?" She looked at me, "Hey love, I'm sorry..." I cried more, "It's okay, just don't do it again, please." I smiled still in tears, "I... I saw my mom..." I paused, but she continued, "She likes you." I smiled, "Did your tell her about your dad?" She paused at my words, "She knew, when she died, she knew." I smiled lightly, "Your mom approves, but my parents... I don't think they will..." She smiled, "Who cares, we can still love each other." 

ThE eNd

Sorry if its cliche but I tried. Sorry if the chapters are WAY short. I have another story I wrote and will soon get out. Thank you for reading >3<