Chapter 14: The next dayyyy

I woke up on the ground, like normal when seeing Bill. I felt my phone ring in my hand, it was Aryn. I picked up, "Hey, I'm heading back. I'll be there soon, Okay?" She sounded... tired, "Yeah, but get here soon, please love...?" She then hung up. Something didn't feel right, so I ran, ran all the way back. I hopped in through my window, I looked around and saw here sleeping on the bed. I shook her lightly, "Are you okay?" She woke up and smiled at me, "Hey love, yes, I'm okay. I was just worried about you." She yawned lightly, "Come lay with me." She patted the empty space next to her. "Okay, lemme go tell my parents imma be having someone over." I walked towards the door, but stopped, "Actually, never mind..." I turned around and laid next to her as she cuddled next to me. Slowly, I fell asleep, I was happy. I dreamed of the dance and what it may be like...

I woke up but Aryn wasn't next to me. I grabbed my phone and started to call her. She didn't pick up. So I decided to text her. I sent the first message, "Aryn. Are you okay? Will you be going to school?" She didn't read it and ever so quickly, I decided to change quickly into some black ripped jeans with a black tee shirt. I slipped on my "My chemical romance" jacket and rushed out the door. My brother of course followed behind me but noticed my worry. "Are you okay?" he asked me, he was my brother. I told him everything all the time. "Yeah, sorta, not really. If I tell you, you can never tell mom and dad." He smiled, "Of Course, you know you can trust me." I slowly dropped my voice and stopped to look into his eyes. He was taller but younger. This always made me feel bad. "There's this girl, she came over last night. Were dating, okay? If you dare to tell mom and dad, I will never forgive you!" He looked at me with all seriousness, "It's okay, I figured you were after a while. I need you to know, I will support you no matter what. But, cAn i MeEt hEr?" I laughed and smiled, "Maybe. But she wasn't there when I woke up. I just hope she's okay." He smiled, "I'm sure she will be okay. But if your ever need help, let me know. I got you back gurl." I smiled and we parted ways. I looked ahead hoping to see Aryn.