Chapter 5: Well... This was unexpected...

One girl in particular was running away from another person chasing her with a stick. She was tall, thin, she had brown hair that went down to her back. She wore a yellow tee shirt with black shorts and some black high tops. I looked down as she ran in my direction. "DyLaN, sToP" she frantically yelled at him but he didn't stop. They ran toward me and next thing I know, I'm pushed into the road, "OH SH**" I whispered lightly to myself more than anyone. Just than, the girl who was running came over and caught me "Sorry about that, well, gotta go." I noticed myself blushing for a little while in what I can only explain as strange. After a while of still walking, I noticed that she was approaching me. "Hey love, sorry about that", she said, "I don't mind, It's really okay." I took out and earbud to listen to her as she talked, she had a heavy British accent which wasn't strange since I am in the UK after all. "That's Dylan, The bloke doesn't know when to- bloody hell. Is that Twenty One Pilots?" I stared at her with surprise as we continued walking, "Yeah, I think their a really good band. I listen to them a lot." She smiled at me, "Same, by the way, My name is Aryn. I haven't seen your around, are your new here, love?" I smiled lightly, "Yeah, I just transferred here from Japan... " "Are you going to the high school ahead?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes. "What's you first class?" She waved away her group of friends, "I have math, i?" "Math as well... Maybe I can show you around?" I smiled lightly with a light blush. "That would be nice. Do we have assembly first though? I heard that there was something like that this morning... Do you know what it's about?" I looked at her cautiously making sure not to seem stupid. "I think there's an assembly, but what about, I'm not sure. I skipped it last year." I looked at her as she grinned in her little rebellion. We walked a little while longer to the school. We went to the cafeteria as that was first instead of home room.