Chapter 2: Him

I thought all about it as I ran through the forest, hoping to get rid of the energy that has kept me awake at night. I came to a stop noticing that the surrounding area was not familiar. It was almost transparent. The trees seemed a little off... There was no sound and the only thing I could hear was my light music in my ears. So I gently tugged them out and looked down at my phone to check the time. Only after a few minutes did I see that time was frozen. I didn't pay it much mind at first thinking that time wasn't going right for me and my energy just made it seem slower. But then it hit me, "What is this isn't just some freak thing... What is going on?". I tried to stretch my legs a bit to get ready to run. But with a frustrated look on my face, my legs did not want to move. Than I heard it. A strange voice. A voice I will not forget. This person didn't seem to be like any normal person. He sounded almost like he didn't belong, and something almost made him seem demonic. "Woah woah woah, where do you think you going?" and just like that, I was lifted into the air in a blue bubble. I saw his face. His bright yellow hair... The slit in his yellow eyes... The wide eyed grin that almost seemed inhuman. But then again, nothing about him was even close to human. Than I thought, "Who is this person? Wa... What's... going on...?".