Chapter 12: Confessionnnnn

I heard someone running after me, I assumed it was Bill. But it wasn't. It was, in fact, Aryn. I stopped and turned around and looked at her. "Yes?" I asked, she answered me, "Your live near me, right?" I was a bit surprised at this question but continued, "Yes, I do. 2526 Silver lane." She smiled, "Uhm... er... I...I like you..." I froze, I wanted to tell her I liked her as well but something stopped me. It was Bill, his eyes, I could feel him watching me. "I... I like your too." "Really?" She let a sigh of relief come out. She looked over at a poster near by for the beginning of the year dance tomorrow night. "Do you wanna go with me to the dance?" I smiled, "Yeah. Sounds nice to me. Do you wanna come over to my house today, or are your busy?" Her smile faded a bit, "I have a job after, at the store. I also need to cook my dad dinner and be home before I get into trouble." I looked at her, scared, "Aryn, if anything happens, please, your know where I'll be." "Okay, I'll see you later then. Can I... Get your number?" I gave it to her then hugged her tightly and left. I smiled, happy and content with myself. For once, I did something right. For once, I feel loved...