Chapter 10: I cant even.

It was 12 pm and I was supposed to go to bed. My parents were sleeping so I snuck out and went running. I decided to go get something to eat at the store since I hadn't eaten "in a while". I walked in and saw Aryn working. I felt myself tearing up so I just left. She came running after me. "Hey..." I turned around and looked at her. But all I did was feel my legs running in fear. As I ran I could hear her, "Bloody hell Aryn..." And I heard a rubber band snap. She was hurting herself. I wanted to turn around but I knew Bill was watching me. I wanted to turn around and hug her and tell her I'm sorry... But I couldn't. I ran back into the forest until my legs gave out. I know I had ran in a straight line, but as I turned around, it looked like when Bill was around. I turned the other way an was face to face with Bill. He pressed his lips on mine. I jerked back in disgust at this. He smiled, "Hey there, kid!" I looked at him disgusted, "WhAt tHe HeLl wAs ThAt?!" He laughed, "Oh come on, you had to had seen that coming!" I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "I thought you wanted to make a deal, not a kiss!" "No, I want your to be mine. My girl. You don't know what your are, do you?" He grinned, "Welp, I'll be going, Baiiiiiii!" I pause, "Wait!". But no, he didn't wait, he was toying with me. I woke up on the ground again. I dusted myself off and left, running back in a straight line. I changed and went to sleep. I dreamt a normal dream, lucky for me. But something told me inside that something was wrong.