Chapter 9: gReAtT

The next day, I went to school noticing that she wasn't there. This continued on for the rest of the week. During the weekends, I would go into the forest and be tortured by Bill. The next week of school, I left my house for a while, but turned to the park instead of school. My parents will be leaving for work so after a while, I had turned around and went back home. The school is next to the park so I noticed Aryn walking closely behind Dylan to the school. She is actually going to school. I was worried she died or something. I wanted to say something, but I just felt myself crying. I turned around and started walking home, but I notice that she had glanced at me as I got up. But I continued walking.

This was my routine for the rest of the week until one fateful Monday next week, I was at home after doing my daily fake out of going to school when my parents came in. My dad was already mad I guess sense he came in and yelled at me, not giving me chances to answer. "Why aren't you going to school?! You know what, you go to school, No exceptions!" And just like that, he stormed out. Than my mom came in, "You stupid, ugly girl, you go to school! You need to learn anyways from being so dumb!" And she left me, alone. I started having a hard time breathing, my anxiety was coming in. I reached in my pocket and let myself bleed.